i miss you😭🐰

jk pov :

it's been 8 months now!

i get her Daily updates about how is she doing from jennie noona

she told us that lisa is more popular here because everyone knows her by jb's girlfriend ...which i definitely don't like  i sometimes visited her
i saw her laughing and sometimes blushing with jb....
at once i was so fucking pissed that i decided  punch that guy and take my girl back!

but i remembered that if I'm near her she isn't safe ...

so i sacrificed her my love to go away from me for her safety...

will she ever remember me? us!
that i choose to let go of her toet her live peacefully.....

my hyungs are here to comfort me...
yesterday when rose noona video called jimin hyung
they secretly showed lisa Focusing on the tv...

i miss her laugh her smile... i miss her...
so much that even when a girl tries to approach me i hope her to be lisa but....  it's not her...
i lost my appetite but i eat just to live this lifeless life....

why god choose me to be her soulmate when we can't be together ...
why did i fall for her that i can't stand now..😩😩

"jungkook i think you had enough let's stop now! ". taehyung said to me...
i saw that i drank almost 2 bottle of vodka!

i said "taehyung lisa likes jb....  ?".

taehyung hugged me and he said
"kookie are you a small 3 year old girl stop crying in the club .... she doesn't likes him... i am assuring you that now let's go home eomma must be worried it's 1 in the night... ".

"i won't goo home if lisa don't tell me that she doesn't likes jb... i know that guy is goid he is handsome ...even a royal merman.. perfect match for her... but hyung i love her so much that i can't let go of her if it wasn't for the sake of her safety ".

10 minutes of requesting my hyung he finally agreed to call jennie noona
on video call
..

jennie :hi baby... where the fucking hell are you are you in the club at this time. .who is the bitch near you.   show me her shitty face ".

tae : see tgis bitch is none other than my brother 😂😂😂 haa haaa!  jennie i told you not to be jealous ...i know its a long distance relationship but trust me.....  well kookie drank 2 bottles of vodka and is not coming home.... eomma called me to bring him home...
but he says he will come home only in one condition that is if his girlfriend agrees to talk with him so can you just give this phone to lisa? ".

jennie :yess lisa is just beside me.. 
lisa do you remember that you used to have a close friend we told you about. ..jungkook the one with the bunny tooth..  he wants to talk to you ".

lisa pov :

ohh! yes i remember him kookie the bunny friend of mine....

i nodded and then she gave me her phone ..i saw him.  ..is he drunk.... he is wasted  .  ...

lisa : hii
jk : heeyy! you still look beautiful .

lisa : thanku but what you wanted to talk about..  say it now I'm listening.

i said and he looked at me  
why does i feel so different when he is just staring at me...?  is this because of my weird dreams...  is it because I'm having some nightmares about a girl named lisa same as me... loves a boy named kookie looks like him...  but the girl was a mermaid which clearly I'm not!...  do they even exist ..

i saw that once a boy tries to rape that girl same as me.... it was so real me me.. that i woke up!  with all sweat....  but jennie unnie back then comforted me.....
i saw that the boy loves the girl... even after he is a human and the girl is mermaid ...  ..how crazy is their love
i told jb about my weird dreams and he always says the same line
"dreams are not always just Dreams ".

what does he means about that.....
.

hey! hey! i think you are also drunk...
who is this i was back on earth from my dreamland when i saw him on the phone talking

jk : hey! hey! I think you are also drunk..

lisa : I am sorry I was just lost in my thoughts what were you saying?

jk: do you have a boyfriend in Bangkok do you love him or like him or even if you like him then why do you like him?

what does he mean...  firstly i don't have one  ....and if i have one who is he.    to ask?

jennie unnie said "lisa he was always there for you in your ups and downs... you don't remember but he is just worrying about you  that's all tell him the truth abouth you and jb... ".

i said "unnie jb? okay!".

lisa: kookie  firstly i don't have any boyfriend here so how would i love  them or like them?".

jk : can you just repeat ...did you just called me kookie... hyung did heard her she just called me kookie ".

why is he so happy ... i called him kookie... because i don't really know ...but it came out of my mouth...

i saw jennie unnie with mouth open..
jennie. "lisa do y do you remember everything ....because back then before your accident you used to call him kookie ".

ohh that's why they are happy..
i said "noope i don't remember it's just the same name from my dreams so I called him by that name ".
she just then nodded

lisa : kookie now go home!  okay!

jk : but you like jb...  i heard you are his former girlfriend in the university?".

he pouted aww! cute! bunny boy!

lisa: jb and i are just fake girlfriend boyfriend  he just wanted to protect me from other bad boys....  he is my best friend ".

jk: realky! i mean really! doll!
baby....  i will sleep well today.... thanku babe. .... your kookie loves you ".

then the call was ended...
wooh! my heart is beating so fast.. 

did he just said i love you ... 
babe baby! doll! damnn why i m feeling like my heart is beating more faster than ever....

was he that close to me.. that he said i love you so easily to me like he was used to saying those words to me!.
..

was he?