poison❤

author pov :
it's been 3 months since Lisa's birthday and it's month monsoon  aka month of water  , lisa is doing great she is controlling her powers and now
it's time that she knows how can she control her powers just like her grandpaa she is becoming normal and now she handles her powers as her strength and that's why her family is proud to see their lover friend sister daughter is doing so great just in few months...
  everything is going great jungkook and lisa are more better than ever now surrounded by lots of happiness

lisa and her insecurities are far away from her...
rose and jimin are doing so well so fine
jisso jennie and jin and taehyung are always busy in there  choosing which is best university for all of their members but they are also doing fine..

namjoon and irene are having more of family dinner along with suga and joy  cause joy being siblings to irene......

jhope and momo are doing great it's like they both are sunshine in the group...

bambam and yeri  are back to Thailand

once bambam decided to let lisa and rose meet their sister in law because their family already met her

and surprisingly the three of them bonding  like they had known each from ages

yeri found lisa irresistible and childlike
while she thinks rose is bubbly and a wise girl inside....
which is so far so true....

everything was going as it was supposed to

but little did bambam knew was that he can see the future and he could stop the harm of lisa caused by sehun by giving him one of the strongest slow poison but
he can stop something bad happening in future but he can't change the future....
no one can change the future or should i say no one can change the destiny .... not even that precious poison....

he decided to talk to his grandpaa by visiting him in his seakingdom
because he can't see the future of lisa was it because he changed it of sehun kidnapping her and making her memories goo away and only love sehun.....

or was it something else....

when he talked to his grandpaa

sea king "my grandson why do you have to test the fate...  you stopped something bad happening to pranpriya by giving poison to sehun
but something which the destiny wants it wants....  you should have asked me before than asking suggestions from your grandmother who is blinded in your love and in the love of pranpriya and chaeyoung ah! ".

bambam" grandpaa so will my this action will hurt lisa huh? ".

sea king " look into my eyes and tell me what you see this is the only way you can see her future since you changed it you can see everyones future but not her till that part is done in her real life i mean till that part of her future becomes her present ....so now look into my eyes and tell me what you see? ".

bambam was shocked he never thought this could happen but it was too late and he knows this time he can't play with the fate...  because till the time he will reach their destiny will have already done what it was to done....

he felt helpless towards his sister 😭😩.....

??? pov:

i know i have not much time left but i can't blame anyone but i wish somehow i can spend my last few days with the one i love the most or should i say without that someone i can't bear to breath....

but what if i die and she will forget me , she will love someone else...

And what can't be mine then it can't be others ...what's mine will shall remain forever mine even if we both need to die if we can't live together so we shall die together .