Swimming Competition💜💙💖

.
Jungkook's Provision:

yes i told her that i can hear her out but something inside me needs to have fun while knowing her while she doesn't know that i can hear her
And guess what i found my way when the innocent creature my girl lisa was spacing out she was daydreaming

yes i told her that i can hear her out but something inside me needs to have fun while knowing her while she doesn't know that i can hear her And guess what i found my way when the innocent creature my girl lisa was spacing out she was daydreaming

she is really beautiful i tried to wave hands in front of her face but she was not even blinking once and i called her name and next thing what i did was.. I'm like kookie proud of himself.

me"lisa.. babe... lisaa ...Lisa"
lisa " yaah what happened ....I'm so happy that you can hear."
i cut her off

me "yaah! are you stupid I'm not deaf i definitely can hear you and what you mean by soo happy and you are spacing out since i saw Rose left and you were crying so i hugged you telling to clam down and since then you are spacing out you are such a day dreamer what were you thinking soo long ".
i knew i did great i love when she gets confused and i really love her too show that i will solve your confusion .. 😁😁🤑😂

'"i thought you could hear my inner voice how stupid of me you lisaa pabo! how embarrassing is this he will think I'm mad or what daydreaming like there is no tomorrow yaaah! aishhh!... eottuke!.'""Lisa's thought

i can hear you my girll she looks so cute i love her soo fucking much...

Lisa"listen kookie I'm sorry if i made you worry about me but can i ask you something will you give me that ".
i simply nodded with my famous bunny smile "i want you to win this swimming Competition by hook or by crook i need you to win don't ask me why but plz do this for me ".

she said and i hugged her and told her "it's just a swimming Competition you are asking for when I'm here ready to give you all of me ... i will win this for you i promise you that my babylisa".

'"i feel so happy even if you simply hugg me and i love your perfume sweet vanilla and fresh mint so intoxicating .. you need to win this because i gott a brilliant idea about how to face rose unnie at home because she knew now that i m falling in love with you and even this will cause my death i will love you and want you to be with me till the last second of 27th march my birthday and maybe last day.. i will tell my eomma and dad plus my family that you can hear my voice and you are the one so you need to make your first good impression on my family in the Competition...".""Lisa's thought.

okayyi goott you myh girll i will winn this well she is so brilliant like me 😁

"okay i will go now seen you kookie bye".
"bye mylove".

""wait did he just called me mylove Aish he is making my life so hard ""Lisa's thought.

i laughed at hearing what she is thingking Aish she is really my babylisa..

....______________......................

lisa pov
i told my mum and dad my aunty and rose and my uncle that jungkook is the one who is made for me he can hear my inner voices and they all were shocked because before me rose told them that I can't help but I was falling in love with jungkook and my family caught me thinking "yaah! are you even my sister or not i hate you ".