Dreams

jb pov :

it's midnight but I'm craving for food i usually eat a lot  aa lot  i was passing by Lisa's room
when i heard someone mumbling
...
is she save!
shit! this girl is worring me..
not that i love her i used to like her at the beginning because of her kind heart childlike innocence .....but now i see her as my lil sister which i wanted from ages because being a bigger brother feels good.....
i want to protect lisa sometimes my sister complex rises...
yaah! i know that in our university everyone knows her as my girlfriend and as long as she is safe i don't have any problem but in reality i treat her as my lil sister.... i like another girl and lisa knows that...and she is a mermaid but she isn't royal so i just hope my mom will accept her one day!...

back to the topic
i went inside her room
and lisa was again having her nightmare which was once the reality...
she was saying ...
"i can heal you if you want ".
"okay i will meet you tomorrow".
"kookie how do you know where are you and I'm here to save someone who is guilty of what he did everyone deserves a second chance right!".

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!".

she screamed on top of her lungs and i hugged her..
i said "calm dowm im here okay! it was a dream..bad dream... relax ".

lisa asked me " you believe me as your lil sister right so can you please tell me that why i mean what was the reason bamie oppa brought me here in Bangkok just after my accident ".
she was so serious ...

did she remembers her past...
well if not i still can't lie to her...
. i said " pokpak listen to me... bambam said that due to some danger around you and it's not safe if you stay in Seoul so he brought you here along with your unnies after all he is brother lisa he loves you the most and he is very protective towards you just like your this brother ....so trust me everything gonna be alright ..".

she asked me this time she was scared
"do!  do you know any guy with name of s_ sehun!".

shit!
he was the bastardy. reason why this happened to pokpak our lil lisa...

i said "no we don't know any guy by that name lisa it's just your dream ".

i added "now go to sleep okay! ".

i closed the door and went straight a way to bambam..  he needs to know this ..

lisa pov :

i can't sleep  that dream so so real i saw a white lambo hitting me....
aaah!
but for the first time jb said my dream was just a dream....
but he always used to say me that
"your Dreams are not just a dream lisa".

what happened to his sudden change of statement ..?

whenever i told him about my dreams of a boy fell in love with a living mermaid he used say me that they are not just a dream....
but today when i asked him about that scary boy sehun! who tries to kill me in my dream. .  ...and tries to rape me.
but that handsome cute my dreamy boyfriend saved me and i saw my unnies and opppas helping me to...
..

i today just asked him the relationship of sehun if we know any guy by that name but without thinking twice he said he doesn't knows him and this time it was a just dream a bad dream according to jb......

i feel that they all are hiding something from me!

but all the characters of my dream are same to my real life but there behavior is different

such as
jisso unnie was Savage in my dream but in reality she is a soft inside..

jennie was such a Softy and so caring and loving towards me where as in reality shi so protective and Savage but still loving and caring towards me isn't that strange...

rosie used to tease me a lot in my dream but in reality she is still a. bubbly
..

suga oppa and and the boys were the same as they are now ...
but that supposed to be my close friend that bunny boy!

jungkook was so clingy so cheesy so loving towards me... he was my boyfriend in my dream but in reality we hardly talk to each other....
i wish he was my boy friend in real do that i could love him just like i used to love him in my dreams....
it's not that i like him
it's just whenever i saw him in my Dreams it felt so strange so attached but in reality it felt painfully awkward to talk....
they say we were close friends so why doesnot he talk to me daily....
..is there another girl who is noe close to him... aah! this thought is even awful ....i should sleep now...  my heartaches just by thinking about him....
i wish we could meet again face to face... not just in my dreams...
..

sorry guys if this chapter was to short because I'm planning a good one... next chapter coming soon
keel loving and voting 🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍😇