My memories are back💖

lisa pov :

i was in a black room and then
everything comes infront of my eyes.... flash!
when i meet jungkook for the first time
flash!
our trip
flash!
me and him making out!
flash!
we both loving each other ...internally to externally.
flash!
my powers!
flash!
i meet sehun at the park
flash!

and then everything was black again i wanted to cry...  for hurting him when he is the one who i should love the most...
i wanted to cry that i was the reason behind the changing behaviors of my unnies...
my innocent heart is not good for this world... i wanted to save sehun i thought he really channged but that was just my mistake...

I'm still this painfully awful dark place...
when i can hear..
my unnies speaking to me...
jennie saying wake up! let's have gucci stuffs.. she will make me some banana pancakes...
.

i can feel them crying ..

jisso unnie said she wanted to kill that sehun again... because of him this happened to me...

rose unnie wants me to wake up! so that we could watch my fav. Disney movies together .....

kookie says he wants to have kids... he wants me to wake up!... 
i remember everything ...
every single thing....

i just want to wake up!..

i can't open up my eyes...

aaaaaH!

"aaaAAaah!". i woke up screaming ....
haash! my breath was heavy because of what i remembered....
I'm just thinking how much difficult it must have been for all of my oppas and unnies my family ...my love kookie.... to let go of me....

i saw everyone rushing towards my room maybe they heard me screaming ....
jb said "lisa it's just a dream okii".
i cut him
by saying
"jb you once said my Dreams are not just a dream... now i know why because it was the reality of my life before i got into accident ..... i remember every thing every single thing i got my memories back!..".

"what! really! thank god that's a relief ".

jb and bambam oppa said in unison then they just laughed at them saying in unison ...

i saw everyone running towards me....

my unnies... my oppas my family...
my kookie was the last one to come...
he stand there... away from me...
..
.

so this is how it feels when you know someone more than anyone but you need to stay away....  just for their safety...

i said "kookie didn't you missed me?".
my eyes were full of tears...
when everyone was shocked in happy way..

he came he gently hold my hand..
and asked "lisa do  ....do you know ".

i cut him off!
by hugging him
i said "i got my memories back i remember everything ...from scratch till now..  I'm really sorry to hurt you ...to hurt you all ".

i cried... i cried my all pain out....

my unnies and oppas hugged me into a group hugg....
i then told " i don't like the softie jisso. unnie   .... i don't like savage and strick jennie i want my nini back... i don't like rose smiling without teasing me!.....

i don't like any of you ....i want my nosiey clingy... funny oppas back....
i want my unnies back....
and i don'tlike you as my close friend kookie...  
let's get married ..jungkook will you marry me? when i was unconscious you said I need to wake up to marry you you want to marry me so let's get married ....jennie unnie let's go shopping tomorrow ...rosie let's watch frozen tonight ....unnie now that I'm alright i want you to say me i love daily.........  by the way kookie what's your answer?".

he was shocked completely...
jungkook to jungshook 😂😂
how cute..

he said "jimin hyung pinch me slap me! it this a dream?".

i laughed ...
he hugged me..  .and said "i would love to marry you .... let's get married today! "..

suga oppa said " oh! boy he is so " .

he was cut by all
all said "he is so whipped!".

everyone burst into fits of laughter.....

i guess this is the happy ending 😍😍😭.

author pov :
.but what about bambam having a dream of lisa getting admited into hospital ?...there is more!...

just have patience