scared😭😩😯

sehun's pov :

I'm so happy right now it's so good to be with her my love in one room

flashback*

when i saw jungkook left lisa
i went near her and i used my spell to make her sleep actually to fall in deep sleep maybe for 6 hours or more  ...
i carried her with me to a hotel where i used my power of hypnosis and there is no one in this hotel except me and my lisa and That foolish human slaves..
and that useless human that jungkook can never reach me and now no one can take my lisa away from me  because today i will make her mine physically and mentally...

right now we are in same room

Flashback ends*

she looks so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping  i love her so beautiful ..
she is the most beautiful mermaid i have ever met let me kiss her

i kissed her on her forehead ...aahh! i can't wait it's 3 am in morning she is still sleeping well now i will kiss her on her lips

i kissed her on her lips.. so soft so tasty uuhhnn! I'm loving kissing her..

Lisa pov :
someone is kissing me and That lips doesn't feel like they belong to my kookie and then i quickly opened my eyes and i saw sehun kissing me he is on top of me and I'm on his bed.....

i pushed him "aah! why the hell you kissed me and where the hell I'm and why I'm even with you ?''.

he slapped me aah! he fucking slapped me!   my eyes are getting teary it hurts..

he suddenly cupped my cheeks then he wipped my tears with his thumb and said
"no baby i didn't mean to hurt you really it's just that i was enjoying kissing you because i can't resist my excitement but you pushed me away and don't worry we are safe far away from everyone who could make us apart ".

i said "are you crazy i don't love you why can't you understand i only love jungkook please leave me and find someone else ".

slap!
he again slapped me this time it was more harder and i couldn't hold back now i cried out loudly

he once again pull me into hugg and said "Aish! i can't control my anger why i hear you say that jerkkook's name from your mouth because You can't love anyone else because i love you and I'm madly in love with you so please don't make me hurt you again i can't see you crying ".

Then why is he hurting me if he loves me. i thought

"i hurt you because you don't accept my love when i deeply want to make love with you". he said..
he is a total psycho I'm scared

he Chuckled
and thats the proof i need to make him scar so that he will leave me and I'm mermaid oh! and I'm a Royal mermaid i have powers wait let me help myself ..

i said "listen you can't love me because I'm evil and i can hurt you if you try to love me if you don't believe see this ".
i then use my index finger to get the water out of glass and i brought that water near him  and he was shocked he should be he is just a human afterall..

and that's my time to run!

sehun pov:

my love is so fragile so innocent so cute she thinks i will get scared by seeing her moving water because she thinks I'm human...
i have seen that many time her grandfather always controls water so it's okay for me but I'm still shocked that she have the powers of sea god which her mother to doesn't have... Thats why my mother wanna kill lisa but i will not lett them harm her because she is mine and i will make her mine

she was trying to run when i grabbed her wrist and told her
"you have got this from your grandfather didn't you ?". her eyes widened in shocked aww! she looks so cute

"how_ did_ y_ou know this?"

i said "because I'm a merman and not just a merman  but I'm the grandson of sea witch or the rival of sea king and don't worry babe i will not kill you because my mother told me if you be mine my mom will became powerful eventually and it's more beneficial than extracting your Power's from your dead body... and we could make lil mermaids in future if you want to ".
i said and i winked at het
but to my surprise she slapped me how did she dare to slapped the sehun the sehun me!

i pushed her on bed I'm now on top of her i pressed my lips against her  and i tied her hands on the sides of bed so that she cant move when I'm 😄😊 when we are making love..

lisa pov:

i don't want to be his.. I'm scared someone please help me

he yelled "no one will come to help you because no one knows that you are with me and where you are "

i said "my love my kookie my jungkook will come to save me and he will beat the shit out of you " i said just to get slapped by him

he yelled "shut up!  lisa i love you and you have no choice but to love me back shut up! and don't you ever say his name again ".

"jungkook" i said and this time is slapped my face so hard that I'm crying out loud so loud

he Pressed his lips against mine so to shut me up from crying he is kissing me but I'm not kissing him back and i won't ..

"aaaah! " i moaned in pain when i realized that he is biting my neck like a crazy animal ..

he said "i love your moans i know you like it ".

i said "i don't it hurts me please stop "

he then moved away  i breath calmly as a sign of relief .......
but WTF he is removing his clothes he too has 6 pack abs but that's nothing in comparison of that of my kookie has..

i got another slapp on my face and he yelled "i can hear your fucking thoughts stop thinking about JungKOok or else i will make love this time with no mercy "..

I'm sobing ..it's hurting my face is red from his so many slaps

"please sobs* leave me cries* my face is paining you don't love me because if you loved me you will never hurt me like this ".

"i love you lisa " he slapped again

"i said i love you lisa don't question my love for you ".

he slapped me again and i needed him to stop so i said " i k_n_o_w that you love me I'm sorry ".

he finally stopped and he hugged me.
.....

ohh god I'm so scared help me 😭😭😭.
i thought
...

"i will help you just say me i love you sehun back " he said still hugging me..