Marine life part 2🌉💗💜💙💖

lisa pov:
it's 1 am in the night this was the time where we i mean rose and me will go to meet our grandpaa and our mom told us that you need to swim like a human till you reach far away from land and in the middle of ocean and your grandpaa with get single by your stone which you will be wearing and she told something to rose and not to me....

i was about to wake up when i felt strong arms around my waist and a leg over mine legs and i saw him sleeping peacefully and now my heart jumping ,i was mentally screaming with happiness that he was hugging me while he was sleeping soo happy i don't wanna go now, i will sleep today tomorrow i will go to meet grandpaa but suddenly rose came and said in a lowtone "yaah! don't be silly let's go now and it's an order ".

and thus i have no choice left but to leave my bunny😩 i was about to stand when he hugged the pillow saying "i love you lisa" . and there i knew
he too was in love with me I'm soo happy even though he can't hear but i will be with him and now i bent down to reach his forehead and i softly kissed him "i too love my baby bunny".

__ __ __skip to beach__ __ __

now we were swimming and swimming and swimming
me "unnie we are swimming from 2 hrs i can't my legs are shaking let's became mermaids so we can swim easily than this human legs ".

rose"yaah! limario don't be stupid if any one saw us we are dead like real DEAD ohh ommo! what's that is that a shark whaee coming towards us!? ".

it was a big shark actually old shark came to us and he was speaking like we could hear him speak

shark"are you mermaids come i will help you to reach your grandpaa i knew you were the daughters of junji and suzy... don't be afraid i am your mother's best friend but before you come with me give me your stone rings ".

rose "but wait I thought you would be a dolphin or something cute creature but you are a big shark ".

lisa"really unnie he is ugly and scary ".
i was cut off by him
shark"yaah! you brats I'm older Show some respect and and come with me and give me your rings fast so we can reach your kingdom your home".

we were about to remove our rings when water was rising and rising and we saw a old man with 6 abs masculine body with long white beard with a stick with 3 ends making it a trishull and a golden and silver mermaid tail who was he?

rose"grandpaa ".
me "unnie is he our grand paa he is soo strong so powerful and what's with that stick ohh! by the anneyong! grandpaa 😇😍".

grandpaa "off course I'm your grand paa and I have to be so strong and powerful because I am see God and it's so good to see you my two little sweeties both are so cute you both are so precious to me to my heart yes my dear little lisa and rose anneyoung! ".

but then we suddenly saw some current paasing from his magical stick to sharkuncle and he was saying "don't you dare come near my family ever again or else you know i can kill you right now noww goo back because i don't wanna spoil my mood goo you bastard ".

and then the shark went while rose unnie was smiling and hugging grandfather i was shocked about what just happened

me " grandpaa why did you punished shark he was so kind to us i feel bad for him and why rose unnie you don't feel bad for him although he was ugly and scary but he was so kind to us".

grandpaa came near me and hugged me and after pulling me from his warm hugg he told me "you are so innocent my child he was just acting to be kind towards you and I punish him because he was not good shark and he was there to hurt you to kill you there and then that I saw you in my dream that you two are there and Shark is going to kill you after you remove your rings so I came here to save you my child .. don't worry grandpaa is here now you shall give me the rings and let's see which kind of mermaids you both turn into ".
after he said that we give him our rings and suddenly their were water vapours Bubbles smoke around the area of our legs and we turned into beautiful mermaids and i saw rose unnie who was the mermaid with silver tail while i was mermaid with shinning blue and pink shade of tale