we meet again🐰💜😻💛

2 years later

author provision :

it's been 2 years since lisa started to discover that her dreams were not just dreams  because once she was  passing by a convince store there she saw a fish pot...  3 gold fishes were in it...
she heard someone talking about how dirty water is they need to clean this tomorrow ....but she was shocked when she realized that she was hearing the conversation of fishes....
it was like harry potter talking to snakes...
but he was a wizard was she a wizard to? .....

but she thought that if her Dreams are so real to reality then was she a living mermaid .so the afternoon she went to their private swimming pool but she didn't changed into a mermaid ...
lil did she not knew was about the ring...

she continued to ask questions about how she was back in the high school...
but sometimes she got the answers which didn't satisfied her?..

she now used to call and talk with the boys along with jungkook 

she used to ask him how close they were but jungkook used say something cheesy to change the topic...

lil did she knew was she was falling for him again ....
yes she did love to talk with him.. she loved how cute and cheesy this boy was... sometimes his lines were exactly same with the lines to the boy in her dreams ...that she used to get a different pain... in her head or should i say in the heart ...

once jungkook said lisa that he is gonna stand by her even if she can't find heaven he will walk through hell with her.....  this  line was like a pain in her heart.... because this was the same line the boy says to the girl when the girl thinks of dieing because she thought the boy doesn't lover her...

and she was crying unknowningly....
...

jungkook was happy then ever before sometimes just a lil text would made his day.. and a 5 minutes talk with lisa would make him smile widely the complete day!

to which his hyungs specially jimin
used to find his smile creepy ....
😁

time passes by...
lisa and her unnies along with bambam jb and yeri were coming back to home in Korea ....
they completed their days in the university ...
kt was time to meet someone ....
it was time to begin something new...

and this time... time was in their side...

jk pov :

I'm soo happy I'm gonna finally meet her after long 2 years....
i know that she still doesn't remembers me... but i know she already likes me...

jb just called me that they landed in Seoul..

"yaaah! are you going to sit in the car and smile like a creep again.... let's go get our girls finally" jimin hyung drag me out of the car... we were standing at the airport waiting for them to come..
she must be 21 now it's been 2 years... but i know she will be still beautiful as ever...

i saw her coming ...

ohhh! my heart is beating like a crazy ...she still beautiful ...

"jimmminn i missed you "
"i missed you to baby "

i saw jimin hyung hugging rose noona
i saw jennie unnie and jisso unnie already hugging taehyung and jin hyung..

i saw suga smirking at me and then he looked to naamjoon hyung and jhope hyung... and they ran...

shit!
nooh!
they hugged lisa... making lisa laugh...! she said "oppa i never knew u all missed me this much!".