The plan 🤐

Author pov :
Everyone was shocked
when they heard that lisa was missing media was clicking pictures and the flash lights were hitting hard on jungkook because of his crying continuously his eyes  was hurting  and flash lights were making it worse..

including police , security guards and bunch of vvip people were there to help Lee minh ho to find his daughter...
people including  minister's cheif of police department , cheif of security department and some of the reporters were told to give offers to whoever finds lisa...

but it wasn't helping at all it's been 5 hrs  ...
the annual function was called off! ..
when jk told his dad to call this fest off! because his girlfriend was missing ...
and yes it's a freaking big deal when he is the son of multi-millioner business tycoon and 67% of shareholder of the jacob high school....

jungkook told everything to Lisa's parents....
mean while it was 3 am in the early morning when rosie screamed "Lisa No!  ".
and then she woke up..
finally she woke up That was such a relief to jimin
currently all of his group (jennie , jisso , taehyung , suga , naamjoon ,  jungkook , jin , jhope , Lisa's mom and his father and Rosie's parents )

all of his group was inside park woo bin and park Suzy's house that means they were inside Rosie's house because till now she wasn't awake...

jimin pov

i hugged her when everyone saw her screaming Lisa's name and then she woke up!

Lisa's mom "my dear rosie  I'm so glad that you are fine get some rest we shall talk in the morning okay! "..

OMG Lisa's mom is so kind and sweet she is telling rose to take rest even knowing that her daughter is missing ...

suzy (Rose's mom)
suzy "anni unnie!  she can't rest right now  even if she is my daughter but i always treated lisa as my daughter too! rosy my baby tell us what did you saw and why were you screaming 'lisa no!' what did you saw i know you can sense and see future that's your power right!  ".

WTF ..it's not like i didn't knew she told me about her Powers but her mom just said that in front of our group and they are unaware of the fact that these two Sisters are lil mermaids...

as expected "what!  powers?". everyone yelled in unison except me rose jungkook and her family ..

then Lisa's mom said "i know you will Always remain loyal to lisa and rosie because i can feel it that you are the best of best true friends that they have got you and now i think that it's time for you all know that lisa and rose including me and Rosie's mum are real like real mermaids and not just mermaids but we are the pure blooded daughter of sea god you can say him sea king and lisa and rosy are the granddaughters og the sea god........the voices................ that stone.................the soulmate......
.
......powers as symbol...........
and that's what we truely are ".

she told everything every single thing to all of us and everyone was still trying to recover from there shock.

then our hyung naamjoon said
"i believe you because irene is also a mermaid but she is just a normal mermaid "..
and now it was my time and rosy plus jk time to be shocked ...

irene was a mermaid too i mean is...?

"momo is a mermaid to "jhope said and we all were shocked....

i asked "how can you say that hyung?"

he said "because she once healed a star fish  and then i came to know when she told me that she is daughter of the royal sea doctor mermain ..."
he was cut off by suga hyung "joy is a mermaid too because she and irene noona are siblings "...