i knew it 😭

jk pov :

i picked her up in bridal styleher blood was driping down from my hands it was making me weak....

we took lisa in her house

momo noona called her mother to save lisa to heal her....

momo noona along with her mom were inside her room

we all were waiting outside
i was praying that god will save lisa

i saw all my hyungs and noonas were crying  and Lisa's family was praying just like me 🙏🙏🙏 god please give her back to mee....

the door opened
momo noona came out

she said " lisa is out of danger she is breathing but she got hit on her head and I'm not sure if she will wake up soon".

i asked "noona can can i see her ".

she nodded

i went inside the room i saw her sleeping and this is the First time i don't like her sleeping

i hold her hand i interlocked our hands
i saw her and i said "lisa wake up
i told you to never hide things from me i told you the world is not what you see it as to be..  lisa baby i told you sehun is not a good guy i told you and i knew it 😭 i knew it sehun will hurt you lisa why you think that he will ever regret what he did to you .... lisa i need you to wake up come back to your jungkook your kookie please i can't see you like this.... wake up lisa  i love you lisa see we need to get to go in university we need to study we are just 18 years old....  and you can't sleep like that  look I'm crying for you you don't like it when i cry so open your eyes and make me stop from crying .....  .. my heart is paining lisa.... look we need to get married 😭😭😭 we need to grow old together for that you need to wake up lisa....  my heartaches to see you sleeping lifelessly please come back to me....  baby your kookie is not that strong ....".

i was a crying mess right now
when Lisa's dad gave me a hug and said me "i never knew that destiny will test you like it did to me few years ago when Lisa's mother got sick but she came back to me... and believe me my son lisa will fight and she will come back to us soon.. ".

i couldn't help but to cry and blame myself if only i never called her at that time if only i moved her from that place....
i looked at lisa one last time and i went outside ....
i can't see her like this it's torture to me...

i saw my hyungs coming to me
i signaled then to stop
and i said " i will come tomorrow but for now i had enough I'm going home please don't follow me ".

i went outside .....
only if they knew I'm not going home but I'm going to church i will pray to god no! i will beg to get my lisa back  ..😭😩😩

jennie pov :

i know jungkook went church i read his mind.... i saw him he looked dead but living ....

we all went inside her room one by one....

every time someone went we hoped that lisa will listen them and wake up!

but when they came back crying and some holding tears we got our answers.. she didn't wake up...

i hate this feeling ....
is this how it feels to loose some one close to your heart...
i wish i never get this feeling again ever in my life... 

it's almost 8 pm in the night
i told everyone to go home and take rest and we will come back tomorrow
all the boys along with momo unnie and her mother went...
it's only me jisso unnie and rosy here..