HBD rose💖 part 2

rosie pov:

it's my birthday today and it's 10: 30 in the morning I'm up but no calls no birthday wishes from my unnies and my friends not even lisa...

only my parents and Lisa's parents wished me when they came to my room with big cake but junjii auntie said lisa was sleeping and she said she was not feeling well so she didn't came along to wish me!

i just hope she is okay! but at least she could have called me

ring... ring.....

i said in excitement "hello! .

"hii sister it's me your brother bam bam happy birthday sweetie and don't be sad today you gonna enjoy soo much ".

"hii oppa i really miss you so much and thank you oppa i love you i wished you were here with us! 😩💗💗".

"aaww! rosie posie missed me so much and is still missing me!  well my dear i really want to be there but you know the work I'm busy with is related to ".

i cutt him off! "yees yes your degree and stuf i know tha".

"nope sister you see I'm your brother and Lisa's brother also so my work here is dealing with sehun that guy he is with me!
do you think i will just leave him after he harmed my babysister it's just that i don't want lisa to know ...and don't worry believe me i say what i see you gonna love this day! ".

"ooooohhh! shit you you with sehun as in sehun but eomma and auntie told to leave him alone oppa don't hurt him if your mom  came to know she will be seriously angry soo angry on you ...

and i don't think anyone even remembers my birthday 😩."

"rosie relax okay! eomma already knows and everyone knows as in our parents and I'm here with sehun so that i could see what his witchy and bitchy family is planning in order to stop it!  don't worry sister just enjoy ur day girll.. love you tons! byye.".

"bbye oppa i love you tons back!".

jk pov :

"hyung! are you ready it's already 10:30 we need to get girls here back at our home before 11 and before jimin hyung gets angry!...taehyung hurrry! up!".

what is he doing!  like seriously in his room I'm gonna open it now even if he is naked i don't care! is he bathing queen or what 1 hour to take bath... ".

i opened the door and my jaw dropped  he is not here he funking pranked me again....

aaahgg! shit!

then i saw a letter on the Edge of the bed

" dear kookie i know you are mad at me now but haaahaaahaa! I'm already getting my girl now when you will be reading this i guess you will realize that jimin hyung will kill you and your lisa. good luck

all love frome
hyung your hyung
taehyung😂😂😂😂.

aaaaah! is he fucking serious !

ohh shit it's 10 :40 ohh! shoot! lisa girllll jimin hyung will surely kill us
i m coming girl i hope you are ready just wait for me.

                     ***

i was outside Lisa's house
security guards saw my face then they opened the gate i got my car parked and i went inside ..