Chapter 5*The devil is married*

"Sofia, are you okay?" Geneva asked waving her hand to see if I'm fine.

"I was just thinking about something. What were you saying?" I smiled at her and she started talking again. I know I'm not a good friend by not giving her attention because right now Benjamin is the only thing on my mind. He couldn't have married just after we got divorced. He loves me, he said he would always love me so there's no way he could've fallen in love so quickly and get married.

"So tell me what should I do?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

Sofia, what must Geneva do? I asked myself biting my lower lip.

"I think you should do what you think. Life is too short Geneva, don't listen to what people say. Just go for it." She quickly agreed with what I thought and I sighed relived. I can't believe I pulled it off.

"If it's not my wife." Nicholas said walking to us. "Some guys wants to meet my new wife so let's go by the way Genoa look after my daughter or else you will be jobless and dead." Geneva cussed out and I giggled walking with Nicholas.

"Where's that stupid friend of mine?" Nicholas asked as he looked around. "He was nagging me to introduce him to you and now his gone."

"I'm sure he will be back soon." I assured him and he started rubbing his eye. "Is everything okay Nick?"

"Yeah. Something just went in my eye." He replied.

"Let me see, you cry baby." I started to blow in his eye.

"You such a lovely couple." Someone commented and I quickly stopped blowing in Nicholas eye.

"Thank you but we actually no---."

"Thank you Mrs Sira." Nicholas said interrupting me. "Now love why don't you enjoy yourself until I find that stupid idiot that wanted to meet you." I quickly left Nicholas and went straight to where Geneva was holding Emily but she was gone.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to see if she was there but I couldn't find her. I was in a hurry looking for my daughter when I bumped into an asshole.

"Watch where you going?" He shouted and I recognized his voice, before I could turn around he caught my hand. "What are you doing here?" Benjamin asked.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I was invited and you?" Before I could open my mouth he looked at my hand angry. "If this is your ring." He showed me his necklace with my ring in it. "Then what the fuck are you wearing?" Stupid Nicholas had to make me wear this stupid ring.

"Benjamin, this is a party so stop ruining it for me." I tried changing the subject but he just kept looking at the ring angry. "Benjamin." I said his name trying to make him stop looking at the stupid ring,

"Since when are you married?" He asked and I took a few steps backwards hitting the wall. "Sofia, when did you get married? Who are you married to?"

"You don't have a right to ask me that." I snapped and he quickly took both my hands angry.

"Why? Don't you miss me? I love you but you always seem to break my heart. Don't I mean anything to you?" Tears started to fall from his eyes but I shut my eyes closed because I couldn't see him hurt.

"Benjamin, you hurting me." I mumbled, scared of him.

"What about me?" He asked and I opened my eyes. "I missed you so much, I was waiting for you to come back to me but no, you got married to a guy you didn't even know for a month or wait, where you cheating on me? Did you even love me? Sofia what happened to I'll always love you no matter what happens?"