Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*

Sofia's POV,

The whole day at work I kept making excuses not to speaks to Geneva because she was being rude with me. She didn't even marry Benjamin yet and she's already thinking about what people would say about her if she was friends with someone like me.

I know I should've just be honest with her and tell her about Benjamin being my ex-husband and my children's father not that she knows that I have a son too.

Benjamin and I came to an agreement that he would spend the two nights at my house because he won't be able to see Emily for two months. I may have never wanted to see his face but I can't be selfish, my children needs him. That's why I decided after i came back I'll definitely tell him about the being pregnant with his child.

"Mommy, I'm done. " Elijah shouted running with his plate. "Now can I please watch TV."

"Fine, just for ten minutes than you going to bath and---." The door bell rang and I quickly went to open the door. "Hey." I greeting Benjamin letting him in and afterwards locking the door,

"Hi. how are you doing?" He was making the situation more awkward than it already is.

"Everyone is good." I replied and Emily just had to start crying.

"Can I hold her." He was really acting like I never let him hold Emily without my permission.

"Of course." I quickly gave Emily to him and she stopped crying. "Eli, come on let's go bath you my baby."

"No." He didn't even bother looking at me.

"What?" I was shocked. I didn't know whether Benjamin being here was making them all hate me or something.

"Daddy tell mommy I'm big. Mommy I'm five, I'm not a baby anymore." Elijah fold his arms across his chest acting angry.

"You my little baby and I'll bath you until I think you old enough." I thought of picking him up but the doctors words came back in my head.

"Why don't you carry Elijah, he loves being picked up." Benjamin just had to make everything worse for me.

"Elijah hates being picked up but why don't you bath him huh? After all you acting like you know what he likes or not." I took Emily from Benjamin and I sat on the couch ignoring both of them.

"Looks like Carson boys are not as smart as the Carson girls." I told Emily as Elijah and Benjamin went together. "I hope you are not as stubborn as your brother or father. Why does Elijah even hate me all of a sudden. I mean your brother can't be that selfish and expect me to carry him when I'm----." I paused taking deep breath. "I'm hoping it's a girl, so she can make Benjamin go on his knees like you do with him. But Elijah wants a bother and I'm sure you would love a smaller brother because you would be jealous of a littl---."

"Mama." Emily said grabbing my face and I jumped up with her, screaming.

"I love you so much. Finally you said me." I started kissing her everywhere. "I'll definitel---."

"What happened?" Benjamin asked coming downstairs.

"My daughter said her first word and it was mama." I was lying but there was no way he would know about her saying dada a few days ago.