Chapter 37*My baby*

Sofia's POV.

The whole day Charlotte stayed with us. Jay only came to visit Benjamin after he left work but she didn't even want to leave Benjamin for a second. Damien in the end forced Charlotte to go home and he told me to call him, if anything happens to Benjamin.

"Benjamin, it's time for your medicine." I told him and he nod his head. "What did I do this time Benjamin?" I questioned.

"Nothing." He replied with a smile.

"Stop lying Benjamin." I said going to my knees. "Something is bothering you and I want to know."

"You didn't tell me what your mother did to you." He answered. "You didn't also tell me that your mother said Charlotte send her to kill you and the baby because she's in love with me."

"But that's a lie Benjamin. I know your sister would never do that." I told him.

"I know Sofia. That's why I want to prove to you and Anna that she would never do that and someone is trying to set her up." He replied. "Sofia, we going to have to separate for a while just for me to show you that Charlotte loves you as much as she loves me."

"I don't need prove." I mumbled. "I trust you and Charlotte. Now come on, I'll get you your medicine." I quickly went to get all his medicine.

"Which one is that?" He questioned as he pointed at the medicine I had.

"This one is for the headache, the doctor said---."

"That I should take it when I have a headache." I quickly nod my head. "And I don't have a headache now." He added taking the medicine from me and putting it down. "That other one is for body pain and I don't have any pain. That other one is for---."

"You smart Benjamin but I'm also not stupid." I interrupted him. "You going to take your medicine or I'll force you myself."

"You just don't want me to get better." He complained. "The doctor wants to kill me Sofia. I promise."

"Stop being a baby Benjamin. I know you just want excuses not to take your medicine." I told him and he shook his head. "Damien said you scared of medicine especially injection."

"He was joking." He uttered.

"Please Benjamin just take your medicine so we can sleep." I begged him and he shook his head. "Stop acting like a child and open your mouth." I shouted at him and Elijah and Annette came downstairs.

"Uncle doesn't want medicine Mom Sofia so please leave him." Annette shouted.

"That's why I always say she can't be Anna's daughter." Benjamin replied giving Annette a high five.

"Mommy, let me give daddy his medicine. He also gave me mine when I was sick." Elijah told me and I quickly gave him the spoon with the medicine. "Open your mouth Daddy or I'll bite you." Elijah warned him and Benjamin looked at me angry.

"Eli, this medicine isn't good for me. I will get sick." Benjamin answered. "I only need a kiss from mommy, than I promise I'll be fine."

"Eli, take Anne upstairs. I'll give your father his medicine." I quickly took the medicine from Elijah and they both went upstairs. "Open your mouth, or I promise I'll force you."