Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*

Benjamin's POV.

"Honey." I heard Nicholas irritating voice. "I thought we were going to drink together tonight." He said coming in my room.

"I'm tried and I already went to your party so isn't that enough?" I asked and he shook his head. I should've brought Jay with me so they both can annoy each other.

"You owe me big time because you bought Lisa to Paris. How could you Sexton?"

"Last time you called me Sexton, I almost flushed your head in the toilet so don't try me." I warned him getting up. "I have my gun Nick and I'm actually not in a good mood so please don't push it."

"I can see you not in a good mood because of how you look, I'm not blind Benjamin." He shouted. "Now tell me why did you bring Lisa here when you know I didn't want her in Paris especially at my party,"

"She is your wife and plus she asked me to bring her here. You know I can't say no to Lisa when she's so scary so now can you please fucking leave."

"Did she scare you and your cousin?" He asked and I nod my head. "Lisa can wait, tell me what is wrong with you?"

"You said your party would make me feel a bit better but it just made it worse." I shouted and he shook his head confused. "My ex-wife remarried and I hate it. I still love her Nick and I can't even tell her anymore because she doesn't feel the same and she loves her husband so much."

"Why didn't you tell her you have been waiting for her? That you refused every girl that asked you out because you still in love with her."

"I couldn't." I uttered. "If I told her I was waiting for her than she would mock me so I lied and told her I'm married and I'm very happy. And you know what her reply was?"

"Benjamin calm down, you probably will get a heart attack before you even turn thirty."

"She said she is so in love with her husband and she's glad that I moved on too." I shouted ignoring what he said. "Nick, I'll kill her husband, I don't care if she loves him or not. Now do me a favor and get me all the men's address that were at the party."

"Benjamin you not thinking straight and plus if she doesn't like you than there's so many girls that wants to be with you."

"That's the thing Nick, I don't want any other girl. I want Sofia, I only love her." I can't even imagine a man touching her, I swear I'll kill the bastard that even thinks about her.

"You were talking with Genoa today, I'm sure she likes you."

"I don't even know her name but she isn't even my type. The first thing she asked was my number, she talks way too much and I was only making Sofia jealous but some guy talked to her and I wanted to kill him but when she saw me I had to act like I was fixing that girls shoes. But than that asshole also touched her. I swear on my mother's grave that asshole will be in hospital tomorrow. He can't get away with touching her feet and fixing her shoes."

"Benjamin what is Sofia's---."

"Nicholas." Lisa shouted coming in the room. "We need to talk." She told him and left.

"Why don't you just marry Lisa for me, I hate her." Nicholas mumbled as he left my room.

They have loved each other since I can remember, I'm sure Nicholas still loves her even though he wants a divorce. Unlike Sofia who couldn't wait to get married.