Chapter 35*Unconscious*

I entered Benjamin's room and this time Jay was inside telling him jokes. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me.

"Wait for your turn Sofia. You can't always be here, we also his family." Jay said to me and turned back to Benjamin.

"Jay I'm hungry, get me something to eat please. You already annoyed me a lot." Benjamin mumbled and Jay got up angry. "I don't want the hospital food by the way."

"I already knew that because you just don't want me to come back soon." Jay left angry and I giggled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Benjamin and he shook his head. "I know I shouldn't be asking that but I just want to know."

"I'm fine." I knew he was lying. "Now how are you and the kids? I didn't see Elijah or Emily."

"Nicholas will bring them later. Benjamin can I ask you something and you promise you won't lie." I mumbled.

"I promise." He replied.

"Did you fake all this? Benjamin did you almost kill yourself because of me?" I couldn't look him in the eye after I said that.

"You really think I would do all this just to get my family back?" He answered me with another question and I shook my head. "Then you have your answer Sofia, anything else you want to accuse me of?"

"Why are you starting with me Benjamin? I just wanted to know that because I overheard you and Damien talk."

"Sofia, if you didn't run away than you would've known the whole truth. Now can we talk about something else." He asked and I nod my head.

"Tell me who tried killing you because I know you know who would do this to you." I said and he sighed.

"Sofia, I'm tired. I just want to see the kids please. My head is paining and Jay sit on my leg, now I can't even move it. So please if you won't stop asking me who did this to me, please leave." He mumbled.

"You kicking me out?" I questioned. I never thought he would ask me to leave.

"Sofia, please don't let us fight. I just need time to think about everything. I just want to be alone." I could see the pain in his eyes. I know he doesn't want us seeing him weak but that doesn't mean he should chase us all away.

"I'll call Nicholas and as soon as he brings the children here, I'll come back." I told him and left.

*************

Benjamin's POV.

It's hard to pretend in front of them all. It's easy for them to say, I'll be fine when they don't know how much pain I am in. I jumped out of a speeding car which exploded the minute I just jumped out. I got hit by a car and they expect me to be all fine. I can't even tell Sofia anything because she has been through a lot. I don't want her to loose the baby. Damien has a heart condition so I can't tell him anything. I wouldn't be surprise if I get a setback and die after everything. But I can't die now after everything I have done to Sofia. I just have to tell her about her father and maybe I'll die peacefully.

"I see you awake." Anna said entering my room.

"Your father send you to finish me up?" I questioned and she giggled.