Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*

Sofia's POV.

Nicholas kept texting me but I kept reading his messages and left him on read so he knows I'm doing it on purpose. I still can't believe his married and not once did he tell me.

The door bell started ringing and I knew it was Nicholas because I read his message telling me to open the door but he can stay outside as along as he wants.

"What's wrong with you?" Nicholas asked as he came in the house.

"I want my spare key back." I shouted trying to grab it out of his hand. "You nothing to me so don't think you can just come in my house whenever you want."

"I know you pregnant but your hormo--."

"I don't want to talk to you so what do you want?" I asked interrupting him.

"Well for starters I want my kiss and have you forgotten you have work? You can't expect me to give you a third day off when you just new."

"I quit. I don't need to be an arrogant asshole's PA." Anyone who saw us right now would call me rude but honestly I don't care because he is a fucking liar.

"What is wrong with you? I got you a job and now you want to be so ungrateful? Sofia what did I do." He is definitely Benjamin's twin, Sofia what did I do? That's is the most famous line they love using when they know they did something wrong.

"Ask your wife."

"Was Lisa here?" He asked and I burst out laughing. So he knows he has a wife and yet he never thought it mattered.

"Why didn't you tell me you married?" I shouted.

"Wait a second, you jealous." He laughed and I shook my head angry. "Come on, you seriously can't be jealous of Lisa, she is pretty but she isn't you."

"Leave please." I said rubbing my tummy and his phone started ringing.

"What?" Nicholas shouted as he answered the call. "Okay, thanks." He quickly hung up and looked for the remote. "My friend is definitely crazy in love."

"What's going on? This isn't your house so leave." I shouted and he ignored me watching the TV. I turned to look at the TV just to see them talking about that guy that helped me last night with my shoe.

"Benjamin Carson was arrested at the scene for beating Mr Keno half to death. Mr keno is in the ICU as we speak. He was indeed lucky that the police was near by. The reason for Mr Carson beating up Mr Keno is unknown but we will--." Nicholas switched off the TV angry.

"This is the first time he ever got his name trashed, he killed so many people and not once did these journalists know but now." Nicholas shouted. "I swear if I find that stupid ex-wife of his, I'll kill her myself."

"Do you think he did it because of her, I mean he is married." I replied making sure he doesn't know I was scared of Benjamin.

"How do you know Benjamin is married?" He asked curios.

"Geneva told me." I lied.

"It's complicated but you lived in New York right?" He asked and I nod my head. "Do you know anyone that recently moved here who is called Sofia."

"Stupid, my name is Sofia." I swear sometimes I want to kill myself. I hope this child doesn't take after me. "I mean I don't know Mr Carson but I'm sure if his ex-wife's name is Sofia she must be nice and he is--."

"Benjamin is nice and that women is just a bitch who is looking for attention. I wish I read magazines like Lisa, I would've known who that women is. You know Sofia, I'll actually look for her. I hate women's like her, why would she break his heart and leave him for another man." I sighed and started yawning,