Chapter 11*She knows about him*

"Just for a few minutes." Benjamin mumbled. "Do me a favor please."

"I'm already doing you a favor by letting you sleep on my lap."

"You rude but anyways please massage my head." He asked.

"How can I message your head if you---Fine. But just for a few minutes." I only agreed to do it because I didn't want to argue with him.

After a few minutes I stopped massaging his stupid head and told him to get up but he was fast asleep. I swear he did it on purpose. I was about to throw him off my lap when his phone started peeping.

I'm sure he won't mind if I see who's texting him this time of the night.

I took out his phone out of his pocket slowly so he didn't wake up. There was no password on his phone so I quickly went to his messages. Why the hell would Geneva even call him and text him this time.

Geneva : You still haven't answered my message.

That was the last message she send so I scrolled up and read the question she send.

Geneva : I love you, I really do. I had a crush on you since the first time I saw you in the magazine. Please tell me how you feel.

I was confused at what even made her say that to him, so I scrolled up some more and Geneva's question made me stop.

Geneva : Do you love someone?

Why would anyone ask someone they met a few days this question.

Benjamin : I do love someone, more than anything in this world. Now can you just send one message next time because I don't like people send me a million messages except maybe the person I love.

Geneva : I know how that feels.

Geneva : Why don't you tell her?

Benjamin : I don't think she feels the same. Night!

My heart almost stopped, but I still do love him too even though I don't even know if he is talking about me.

Geneva : I love you.

Benjamin : Thank you but I don't want it.

I giggled at his message. He was so rude but at least he isn't rude like he used to be.

Geneva : Benjamin I do feel the same. I really liked you before I even met you and now that you love me, I love you more.

I stopped reading his message because I was scared he might wake up. I wanted to put his phone back in his pocket but the phone started peeping again.

I didn't even read her message instead I send her a message because that was the least I could do. I don't want her thinking that Benjamin left her on read.

Me : Geneva, I'm going back to New York tomorrow. Goodnight.

I quickly went offline and put his phone in his pocket.

I switched off the TV because I was t even watching it. I ran my hand through Benjamin's hair, I miss being with him but I can't. If only he would stop treating me like some child who can't handle the truth than I would go back to him. I would marry him but he just can't change the fact he is a liar. I love him just the way he is with his temper and everything but I hate his lying habits and Elijah is following his footsteps.