Chapter 29*Poison*

Sofia's POV.

A few days has passed but yet Stella didn't still answer my phone. My mother has been very nice to me and the kids but somehow I have been having a bad dream. I don't know why I'm getting nightmares now that my life is back on track. I don't even understand why Benjamin had to be the one to suffer in my dreams.

"Sofia can I cook lunch if you still sick." My mother asked and I shook my head getting up. "Don't be stubborn."

"Mother, I'm pregnant not sick. I know my morning sickness got worse but I can cook for the kids myself and Annette and Elijah doesn't like---."

"Eating anything I make. I know." She finished the sentence and I nod my head. I don't understand what Elijah's and Annette's problem is. They somehow like troubling my mother and Elijah even refused to call her grandma.

"Mom Sofia." Annette shouted looking at my mother. I swear she acts like she's older than me sometimes. "Eli said he is hungry."

"I'll make food now Annette, so why don't you go downstairs and stay with Elijah." I asked nicely and she quickly left. "Mother why don't you go check up on the kids, I'll be there just now."

"If you change your mind let me know so I can cook." She replied and I nod my head and my mother left after that.

I don't understand why Stella is ignoring me when I'm her sister. I'm sure if something happened to her or Stephanie than Benjamin would call me.

I finally started calling Stephanie and she answered.

"Hey steph, is Stella fine?" I asked.

"We all good Sofia. Do you want me to give her the phone?" She questioned.

"Yes, thank you." I mumbled confused. Why are they living together after they both decided to live with their boyfriends.

"Hey Sofia. It's Stella and for your information we living with your ex-husband sister." She shouted.

"Is he with you now?" I asked and she giggled. "Stella I don't care about him, I just want to know why you didn't answer my calls."

"Well, my phone is gone. I don't know how but I lost it a few days ago before Tucker and I had a fight and please don't ask me what happened between us." Stella answered. "By the way Benjamin is a real slave, I don't understand why you left him."

"Why didn't he at least tell me my sisters are living with him?" I asked changing the topic and she started laughing. "Have you gone crazy like him?"

"Sister, you told him to leave you alone and he promised so don't expect a call or a text from him. Right Benjamin." She shouted. I'm going to kill her when I see her. "He said you should send him a message, he will think of replying to your message."

"I'll hang up now, bye." I quickly disconnected the phone angry. Stella is just like him. I didn't even get a chance to ask her about mother because of Benjamin.

I quickly went to the kitchen and saw Annette and Elijah annoying my mother again. They are really so naughty.

"I also want juice." Elijah shouted and Annette agreed. I don't understand why they have to act like they twins. "Red is my favorite." Elijah added lying.

"Aunty can---."

"Don't call me your aunty." My mother snapped at Annette and my eyes widened up in shock. "Rather call me grandma or grand aunt." She smiled and I sighed relieve.

"No, grandpa said if a person doesn't like what you call them than call them a devils child." Annette replied and I was shock.

"Anne." I shouted and Elijah started laughing. "Your grandfather would never teach you that."

Falling for Mr Billionaire || book 2 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara