Chapter 47*Honeymoon*

I entered the honeymoon suite and I couldn't help but cry. I already miss my children and I'm stuck here with this Asshole. I hope he doesn't seduce me or else I'll beat him up.

I quickly went to the bathroom and changed. As soon as I came out of the bathroom I sit on the bed and Benjamin came in the room.

"You have been crying on the airplane too. Are you scared of something?" He asked jumping on the bed and I jumped up.

"I'm scared you might seduce me." I whispered.

"What?" He questioned and I started coughing.

"Nothing. I said nothing Benjamin." I replied and he smiled at me. "I'll kill the person that booked this room. What kind of a wedding gift is this?" I fixed my hair up.

"Good question." He said. "I know Jay didn't book it so who else could book us this lovely room together."

"It's one if your stupid friend's Benjamin stop acting dumb."

"I promise it wasn't Carlos or any of my friends now why are you getting angry because of the room. It won't do you anything." He smiled at me. "And plus you should get ready for the party that some of my partners organised, I pormise we will only stay there for an hour just to show our faces."

"Benjamin we just arrived in Dubai, I'm tired." I sit on the bed and he shook his head.

"You were sleeping in the airplane the whole time but if you are tired to go out for an hour than--." He paused moving closer to me. "we can have our own party he---."

"I'll get dress now." I quickly ran to the bathroom and I could hear Benjamin laughing in the room.

I wish my children were here.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Benjamin on video call.

"Is it Eli?" I quickly took the laptop from him before he answered me. "How you Eli? How's Em and ollie?"

"Mommy, I'm staying with Aunt stella tonight I didn't see Em and ollie." He replied.

"Eli, are you holding Juilet?" I questioned and he started laughing. "Elijah, Stella will kill you if anything happens to her baby."

"Mommy, uncle Tick said I should keep her while he kiss Aunt." Eli answered. "Mommy buy me everything when you come back. Bye." He hang up before I could shout at him.

"Benjamin what kind of a friend do you have that left his baby girl for a kiss." I shouted.

"She's your sister's daughter too." He smiled at me. "But can I say something else?" I got up and nod my head . "You look very beautiful with just that." He walked closer

"Wha--." I looked at myself and saw that I was just covered with a towel. "Get out." I shouted pushing him away from me.

"I don't even want to go to that party anymor--." I looked at him angry and he went to the bathroom.

I quickly got dressed and started opening a few gifts I brought with. Charlotte told me to open hers last so I'll do that.

I opened an anonymous gift first and it had a video game in with a little letter.

With every forbes that dies sofia the family loses hope but with Elijah as a glue you will never need me.