Chapter 64* Prom night

Benjamin's POV.

"Mommy." Elijah shouted running to me. "Where is my mother, dad?"

"She's in the bathroom but what's wrong--." Elijah ran to the bathroom and started knocking on the door.

"Mommy are you in there?" He asked.

"Yes Eli. Did something happen?" Sofia questioned.

"Mommy hurry up please, I'll wait." He sit in front of the door.

What the hell is wrong with him, now?

I waited and waited for Elijah to move from the bathroom door but he didn't even get up once. Tonight is his farewell and rather than collecting his suit he is sitting in front of the bathroom door waiting for Sofia to come out.

My phone started to peep and I quickly looked at the message.

Wife : Is Elijah better now? Where is here?

Why the hell did she take her phone to the bathroom. Is she still angry about me telling Charlotte she won't go to a club with her.

Me : If it's normal to sit in front of the bathroom door than he is fine and normal.

Wife : I'll stay in the bathroom tell me when he leaves.

I left her on read and watched Elijah. What could possibly be wrong with him?

"Mommy, are you still in there?" Elijah shouted.

"Yes love. I'll come out soon." Sofia replied.

Wife : Do something Benjamin.

Me : Fine. I'll come up with a plan, just sit in there.

Wife : I'll beat you up when I come out.

I went to Oliver who was watching TV downstairs.  "Ollie did you and Elijah sleep next to each other last night?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Daddy, Eli started to sleep next to me since we found out I have a heart problem but last night he told me he wanted to read something. He made me fall asleep so I couldn't distrub him, daddy."

"He always tells you everything, right?" He nod his head. "Now tell me what's wrong with your brother?"

"No daddy. I promised Eli." Oliver got up angry.

"Please Oliver. Your brother was crying last night and you know Elijah never cries." I begged him.

"Dad, Eli only told me he will go to jail for you and Uncle. He said he will come out when he is twenty-six and he won't be that old. I promise that is all he told me now tell me why he was crying last night, Dad." Oliver replied.

"I know about that Oliver, I thought you knew something else. Do you know where Elijah puts his phone and the password?" He nod his head. "Go fetch his phone for me please." Oliver went upstairs and I took my phone out.

Me : Did Elijah stop talking to you.

Wife : He is getting worse Benjmain. He is telling me how he will never leave me again. Benjamin please make him leave. I'm getting cold and I only have a towel on.

Me : Are you trying to turn me on?

Wife : I'm dying in here and you thinking about something else. I am going to come out. I don't need your help, idiot.

I went upstairs after I heard Sofia screaming.

"I'm sorry mommy, are you okay?" Elijah asked helping his mother up.