Chapter 60*Award ceremony

Annette's POV.

"Mom, get ready quickly. The award ceremony will start soon." I shouted fxing Meghan's hair.

"Your grandfather just wants us to go there to annoy Benjamin and Damien." My mother shouted. "By the way who is Elijah going with to prom?"

"One of his girlfriends. All the girls at school asked him but he told them he will give an answer on his birthday but he never did after what happened with Oliver. He didn't even have a birthday party mom and you know he loves to party." I replied.

"So when will I meet your partner Eros. I don't think I'll like the boy if Elijah hates him."

"Mommy, Eros is hot but Elijah is hotter. I also don't like Eros because Eli doesn't like him." Meghan said angry and my mother giggled.

"You Elijah's number one fan Meghan." My mother mumbled. "Annette you sure your dress isn't tight on you?" My mother asked and I shook her. "You both look beautiful my ginger and blonde. Let's go now before your dad starts saying you take after me."

-------------------

My phone started peeping but my mother took it away from me. This will definitely be as boring as all the other awards ceremonies. I don't understand why I'm forced to always come here.

"Follow me." Elijah whispered in my ear and I looked at him confused. I wish I let Meghan sit next to him. "Don't keep me waiting sister." He quickly got up and I tried to get up too but my grandfather caught my hand.

"Where are you going?" He whispered.

"Bathroom." He quickly let my hand go.

I walked through the hall and looked for Elijah everywhere but I couldn't find him.

Someone grabbed me and pulled me into a room.

"You took your time sister." Elijah complained. "Now tell me sister, what on earth are you wearing? How many times must I tell you people will mistaken you as something else."

"Eli, please stop it. Grandpa will look for me now if I don't go back. I told him I wanted the bathroom and I never lie." I tried to change the subject.

"What must I do with you sister? You never listen to me when I tell you to stop wearing short tight dress." He tried to ignore him and leave the room but he grabbed my hand. "You are changing Annette." He pinned me on the wall.

"Eli, please let me go." I couldn't meet his eyes. I love him a lot but my life is complicated. I lost hope in him, loving me more than just a sister.

"Fine. I'll stop talking about your dress." He mumbled. "Don't you think it would be a good idea if we go to prom togther?" He asked and my heart stopped beating. Is he trying to ask me to be his partner? "Anne, you are my sister and if you go with me than it will be great. You won't have to go alone, you know if a girl goes alone to prom they make it a big thing."

"I already have a partner Elijah." I finally gained the strength to tell him and he started laughing. "I'm not joking, I'm going with Eros."

"Who is Eros? The guy who you smacked me for? The same person you helped to ruin my birthday last year."

"I thought you forgave me for what happened last year." I said.

"I did." He started. "But don't forget you the reason I don't believe in love. Annette you drugged my girlfriend last year and she cheated on me. You ruined my birthday and smacked me after I had a fight with Eros. What's so special about him anyways? When I broke my leg you went to Russia to celebrate the fact I broke a leg but when Eros broke his hand and I laughed you humiliated me in front of everyone. And today you choosing him over me again. I won't let that happen." He shouted. "You can go with him to prom Annette."