Chapter 20*On drugs*

Sofia's POV

"Well he be fine?" I asked Damien after he gave Benjamin some tablets and he passed out. I know I should be hating him right now but I still love him and I can't forget the fact that he is the father of my children.

"I'm not sure when the he will be back to normal. I am a heart doctor and the way his eyes looked---." He stopped talking and started shaking his head. "He is drunk I'm sure he will be sober soon. Now go sleep." I knew he was lying about Benjamin being drunk but what the hell is he hiding from me.

"I'll stay here with him tonight in case something goes wrong." I mumbled and Damien shook his head. "I promise I won't do anything. I also care about him."

"You also pregnant with someone else's child. I'll stay with him tonight Sofia and I promise you can stay with him tomorrow night." My eyes widened up in shock as he said that.

"What do you mean tomorrow night? Are you saying he won't wake up tomorrow."

"Like I told you Miss Sofia Valentines, I'm not sure now go sleep." Damien always hated me so I quickly left the room and went to the guest room Damien said I can sleep in. I don't know how the stupid game went wrong. I thought he was joking with me when he was acting drunk but never in my life have I thought I would be risking my baby's life because of my stupidity. I should've known Benjamin wouldn't take things this serious.

I went in my bed and prayed to God for him to be alright. Elijah is sleeping with Adrian in his room and Charlotte said she will look after Emily tonight. I took my phone out after all Damien fetched it for me from my house. Whenever I feel sad I would go search funny memes to make me feel a bit better and tonight I did the same. I got bored of Google so I went to Facebook and saw a meme about Jay and Benjamin. It was uploaded a few minutes ago and it was already trending. I'm sure Benjamin will die if he sees this.

*********

The next day, the whole morning I was sitting next to Benjamin on the bed but he didn't wake up. Whatever Damien gave him must have knocked him out completely. He was sleeping so peacefully. I ran my hand through his hair as a tear dropped from my eye. Whenever he is around I'm just so happy but today I feel different. I'm still shaken up about what happened last night. Did he really mean to shoot me or was he playing with me?

"There's no use crying, he will wake up when he is done sleeping." Damien said coming in the room with a tray full of food. What kind of a stupid doctor is he. "You have to eat, I'm sure he won't be happy to see you crying."

"Thank you." I mumbled turning to Benjamin. "I'm sorry about your cousin but I swear I didn't give him anything." I added. "Damien I would never do anything to hurt Benjamin, you know that." I quickly turned to Damien, tears in my eyes and he looked away.

"When I used to act like I hate Benjamin, I liked you a lot. I thought you were a nice girl, but I figured you just fool everyone with those crocodile tears." Damien left after saying that.

"You don't believe what Damien believes right?" I asked Benjamin laying my head on his chest. "I would never do that to you. Now wake up soon so I can leave for Paris. I'll be going back next week because New York isn't good for me. Benjamin I don't want to loose my baby because of stress. You always fight and argue with me and I'm tired." I got up and turned to my food. I swear Damien did it on purpose, why else would he bring me vegetables as if I'm vegetarian.