Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*

Sofia's POV.

A day has passed since I last saw Charlotte. I know I shouldn't have smacked her but honestly she just made me so angry. I wish Benjamin wasn't the reason for our fight.

"You ready to go to Paris?" Anna asked as we got in the airplane and I nod my head. "I'm sure Charlotte will come around, don't stress yourself." She added and I took my seat.

"She hates me Anna, she said it before she left and I know she meant it. Now are you sure Annette and Meghan will be fine with your father?" I questioned and she nod her head.

"It's just two days Sofia. I'll go with you to Paris but I'll come back with the next plane that's going back to New York because I can't leave my children for long." She explained. "And plus if I didn't come with then who would Elijah fight with? Emily is still a baby."

"Elijah fights with strangers now."

_________

The next morning, Anna already left for her flight. Elijah was watching TV as always and I quickly called Benjamin because I seriously need to talk to him. He can't just beat people up because of who they are.

Mr annoying : I got your surprise. Why don't we meet or should I come to house.

I read Nicholas message annoyed because I totally forgot about him and the surprise he owed me months ago.

Me : Fine come over now please cause I'll be busy later.

I quickly send a message and prayed Benjamin calls me as soon as he gets all my missed calls. I seriously need to talk to him about everything. For Charlotte's sake I'll even tell him his the father but I first need him to calm down. The door bell rang and I quickly went to get the door.

"You really want to see your surprise?" Nicholas asked and I nod my head faking a smile, if only he knew how stressed I am. "Okay then, go back in and close your eyes. No peeping." He added and I nod my head and did what he told me.

"Surprise." He shouted and I opened my eyes to see two little boys in front of me. "Meet Lucas and Nate."

"Don't tell me you adopted these two beautiful babies." I smiled at the babies and gave Nate a kiss, Lucas even hide behind his father. "Did you kidnap them or adopt them?"

"Which one does 'I made them' fall under." He asked and I looked at him confused. "They my children Sofia." He added.

"How?" I questioned.

"Well, when a women and man get together they---." He paused as soon as he knew I was serious. "I know I should've told you early but I wanted the kids to be here so you would believe me. Lisa moved out of Paris after we had a fight, the small one, Nate might not be my son that's why we getting a divorce." He explained.

"It's fine Nicholas, I understand." I mumbled and he picked Nate up. "How old is he?"

"Nate is one year and a few months and Lucas is almost three." He replied. "Anyways I wanted to tell you something you will love. So please sit so I can tell you what I wanted to ask."

"Tell me, you scaring me Nicholas." I told him and he nod his head sitting in front of me.

"I have been thinking Sofia. How about I adopt Emily and Elijah. They need a father Sofia and you know how much Emily loves me. She is a girl and she needs someone to protect her. Please let me adopt them, especially Emily." He bit his lips and I looked at him shocked.