Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*

Sofia's POV.

The next morning I opened my eyes and he was staring at me. Why can't this stupid man just give me some space to breath?

"Good morning my beautiful wife. You were amazing last night."

"Just leave me Benjamin." I mumbled putting the pillow on my head.

"You my wife yet you act so shy around me. Come on, get up. It's eleven in the morning and you still sleeping." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"We came here six in the morning, so I'm not late. I only slept for five hours." I told him getting up.

"And I woke up eight because I had a meeting. Now come on dress already so we can explore the place before my next meeting at two." Benjamin said and left the room. I should've known he chose Dubai because he has some business here. This asshole played his cards right.

"I'll get you back Asshole." I said  going in the bathroom.

*************

"You took your time." Benjamin complained as we entered the car he rented. "Next time tell me you going to take your time so I can do some work while waiting for you."

"If you are going to complain than why do you even want to show me around." I shouted at him and he started driving the car ignoring me. "This is why I didn't want to marry you Benjamin. We fight over everything." I mumbled and he stopped the car at the middle of the road. "Benjamin you going to kill us. You can't just stop the car in the middle."

"You want a divorce already?" He questioned smiling at me but I didn't speak so he started driving again but this time at a speed.

"Benjamin, stop it." I kept shouting because I was so scared of him. "Please stop it." I started crying and he stopped and got out of the car.

"You just love divorce so much." He said. "We here. You can look around while I took to a friend." He left before I even came out of the car and I started crying on the spot.

"Why does he have to change the whole time. Why does he always act serious." I whispered to myself wiping my tears. "I just have to act like nothing happened." I added and started walking around the place. I wish I never left New York. This is worst than the first time I married Benjamin.

"Something came up. Can we leave?" It didn't seem like he was asking so I followed him to the car. I thought he would take me somewhere else but instead he dropped me at the hotel.

"I'll be back soon." He gave me a weak smile and I left without saying a word to him.

The whole day I have been waiting for him but he didn't call once. I started calling his new number but it kept saying the number is out of ranged so I started calling Charlotte but she didn't answer too.

I don't understand why Benjamin isn't here yet when it's already passed midnight. I hope nothing happened to him.

I started calling Charlotte again but there was no answer so I called Stephanie because I don't know the others number out of my head. I wish I never forgot my phone at home.

"Hello." Stephanie answered and I sighed relieved.

"Stephanie its me Sofia." I quickly uttered. "Listen, did something happen? Is Jay there?"

"That's why you called? You only seem to care about Jay even after what he did to you. Sofia don't call me again."

"Stephanie please, Benjamin isn't here." I begged her.