Epilogue

Sofia's POV.

Two month's later.

I woke up early in the morning. It's Christmas and as much as Benjamin and I don't believe in Christmas, we decided to celebrate it for the sake of the children. I can't believe this is the first Christmas that Scarlett can see everything.

"You woke up early." Benjmain said hugging me from behind. "You left me alone on a Christmas morning."

"Benjmain, you know Scarlett is going to come here and she's going to see me for the first time in seven years."

"I know." Benjmain kissed my neck. "But I want to know what is my Christmas gift. You do know my birthday is coming."

"If you behave I might just give you the best present"

"I always behave Sofia." He replied turning me around. "How about we take breakfast to the r--."

"I said behave." I interrupted him. "But it looks like you are forgetting that. So get your hands off me before the kids come downstairs."

"At least give me a kiss because today will be a long day." He mumbled and I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too but I really have to start cooking breakfast for the kids because you know the girls will come over at ten so we can start with the lunch preparations." I explained and his eyes widened up in shock. "What's wrong?"

"You cooking lunch?" He questioned.

"I'm not alone. Charlotte will be here and the other girls so we will cook together."

"I have a better idea." He smiled at me. "Why don't me and the boys cook and you can relax with the girls."

"That's what you do every family gathering." I stated

"No, I don't." I looked at him angry. "Maybe I do but don't you remember the day I let you cook at Jay's house. You burned the house down."

"That was the other girls. I was busy feeding Oliver." I quickly defended myself.

"Okay and how about the time you and the girls burned the food at Carlos place."

"We ordered take-outs." I said

"The point Sofia is that you are all mothers, you need to relax and let us men handle the kitchen." He replied.

"Then can I cook breakfast for the children?" I asked smiling and he kissed me.

"You angry, ain't you?" He questioned and I stepped on his foot.

"You told me you love my cooking. Why did you make me embarrass myself for so many years?" I complained.

"But I do love your cooking. You fired the chief Sofia and I have been eating your dinner for the past few weeks, if you are a bad cook. I would've never even try to eat your food. I promise." He said. "You might not be the best cook but you cook way better than Jay and Carlos. I mean they only know how to chop something."

"Breakfast won't cook itself Benjmain." I told him. "Are you going to keep looking at me or cook breakfast for us?"

"I would choose the first one but I know if I choose it, I'll end up in the couch with Elijah making fun of me so I'll cook breakfast with you, my love." I giggled. I love him more than he will ever know but I can't help but feel guilty for not fulfilling his wish.

--Benjamin's POV.

The guy's came to my place, as soon as they got my message. Damien was complaining about being a maid but the others were fine with cooking.