Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*

"Geneva right?" Benjamin asked and I peeped through the door.

"Yes. Is this your son?" She questioned and Benjamin nod his head.

What the hell is he even doing here?

"Have you seen Nicholas?" Benjamin asked Geneva and I forgot how to breath. He can't see Nicholas when he is with Elijah.

"Nicholas didn't come in today, he is out of town." Geneva was lying but I don't get why, not that I care because she saved me.

"Okay. I have to go now." Benjamin said.

"Sofia." Geneva said my name and my heart skipped a beat. "She gave me some advice." I didn't even tell her anything, why the hell did she have to bring me in.

"What's her last name?" Benjamin asked curious.

"I don't know but she is Nicholas PA." Geneva replied in hurry.

"You telling you don't even know the name of the person that gave you advice." Benjamin said annoyed.

"I was just joking." Geneva laughed. "She is Sofia Calvin." I can't believe she is lying just for Benjamin to like her.

"Does she perhaps have children." Benjamin asked and she nod her head.

"She has a daughter." She started. "She just gave birth recently and she is hardly here, so about that date. Are---."

"My son needs to eat, I have to go." I locked by door as soon as Benjamin left.

I can't believe she is lying just to get Benjamin's love. How can someone be that desperate.

I started walking and Emily was playing on the floor. I hope she doesn't say dada again because it's so unfair. Elijah said him first and Emily said the same not that anyone knows expect Nicholas who believes that my ex-husband is dead.

After working for an hour and I quickly took a break and picked Emily up who was hungry. No one even knocked on the door to ask about Nicholas today so I took my dress off because the door was lock and I wanted to breast feed Emily.

I started breastfeeding her and someone started to knock on the door.

"Nicholas, I know you here. I saw your car." Benjamin shouted knocking on the door hard. "I'm sorry about last night, you were right okay." He said and I quickly put Emily on the table and started getting dress.

"You wanted to meet my son Nicholas so he is in the car. Don't tell me you angry about last night." Benjamin continued talking and I quickly took my phone.

Me : Benjamin can you come fetch me at the hospital, it's an emergency.

I prayed he got the message.

After a couple of minutes he started calling and I put my phone on silents. Why can't he just leave.

Benjamin : Is everything okay?  I'll be there in five.

I sighed relieve as I read his message. I can't wait for him to go back to New York.

Time traveled so fast and it was a,ready lunchtime. I ignored Benjamin's message because I didn't have an answer for him. Geneva kept asking me who was sending me messages but I kept lying.

"When are you guys going out?" I asked Geneva and she blushed.

"I really don't know. He said he would let me know when he is free." She replied playing with Emily. "I forgot to ask what is your last name?"