Chapter 51*Eli's start*

Ten years later!

Annette's POV.

I quickly got dressed. I'm sure Elijah will definitely notice me after all I am wearing a cute skirt today. I don't know what he sees in the other girls when I have been in love with him since forever.

"Annette." My mother shouted. "Elijah will leave you again like last time." She added and I quickly fixed my hair up and ran downstairs.

"Morning pumpkin." My father, Marko said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning dad." I replied kissing him on the cheek. "I have to go or else Elijah will really leave me." I heard the horn and before I left my baby sister stood in front of me. "Meghan, my little sister please move."

"It's so unfair you get to rid with Elijah and I have to go with daddy." She complain and I kissed her on the cheek and she ran away. I don't know why she always has a problem with me just because of Elijah.

"You late again." Elijah stated as I got in the car. He didn't even look at me or anything, he never even notice me. It's like I'm a burden to him.

"I'm glad you didn't make me chase the car like yesterday. Elijah you almost got in an accident yesterday when you were driving so fast just for me not to catch up with you." I told him and he started laughing.

"You have to admit that was the best, sister." Elijah replied. "Ain't you going to give your best friend some compliments for what I did yesterday?"

"Yeah. It was great." I mumbled turning to the other side. I try so much just to impress him and he never stops calling me his best sister, his best friend or his best maid. I know mom raised me to call him brother but I can't help my heart. I just love him so much.

"You can get out now." Elijah said and I got out of the car. He always drops me just before the school because he doesn't want anyone to know we ride together.

I entered the school and saw him laughing with his friends. We don't have the same friends because his on the popular side and I'm on the normal side. Everyone loves to be his friend but I just have three friends whom I love so much.

"Morning kayler, Byrne and Marian." I greeted them all as I hugged them even thought I acted like Cain was invisible. I don't like him one bit.

"Morning Annette." They all greeted me back. "Ain't you forgetting someone." Kayler said raising an eyebrow.

"Morning Kayler's boyfriend." I faked a smile and he tried hugging me but I turned around.

"So Annette, where is my future boyfriend." Byrne asked teasing me. "I'm sure he will be gay the second he falls for me." He added and Elijah started walking towards us.

"Annette, please don't faint like last time as if he is some celebrity." Marian warned me.

"Morning everyone, how you all doing?" Elijah smiled at all of us and Marian whispered 'isn't it hard to breath in front of him.' I pinched Marian trying to calm down. "Wait a second. May I talk to my little sister?" Elijah quickly grabbed me before I could utter a word. He took me to the store room angry.

"Have you no shame?" He shouted and I looked at him confuse. "Just look at how you look? Are you auditioning as a porn star or did you come to learn? Annette you my sister but you just love embarrassing me. Why are you even wearing this short skirt."

"Elijah it's not short and why are you shouting at me. Have you seen the skirt your girlfriend wears? Elijah she wears a mini-skirt."