Chapter 25*Jail life*

Sofia's POV.

I sit inside the new cell they moved me in. I was scared of the other cell because I was lonely but this one is worse. There are a few other women's inside but only God knows what crimes they committed.

"Hello new bird." One women said walking to me. "Nchoo are you scared my baby?" She asked sitting in front of me.

"I'm fine thanks." I mumbled faking a smile.

"Oh my, she is pregnant that's why her hands are on her tummy." The women said excited.

"It's called a stomach Vivian." The other women replied.

"Just shut up psycho. It's a tummy, a little baby girl." Vivian said touching my face and I quickly took her hands off me. "What's your name beautiful?"

"Sofia." I answered shaking.

"She's lying Vivian, she doesn't look like a Sofia." The other women shouted getting out of her bed.

"shut up psycho." Vivian shouted taking out her knife. "You know your face is so beautiful. But we have the whole night to decorate it for you. What do you think?"

"Please just leave me." I said rubbing my tummy, I wouldn't mind if they hurt me but all I want is for my baby to be fine. The doctor also told me stress isn't good for my baby the last time I went to see him in Italy.

"She's a cheeky one." Vivian said placing the knife on my face. "You know I killed my boyfriend and his ex girlfriend and his whole family. But I never met a stranger who looks like him." She added playing the knife on my face and I shut my eyes.

After I opened my eyes I saw that Vivian and the other women were both in their beds and I quickly touched my face and felt something wet.

"That's just a tiny cut blue but tonight I'll take out those blue eyes for me." Vivian said and my heart stopped beating as tears ran down my face. "I have black eyes and I always wanted blue eyes after all black is for the devil." She added and I covered my face with my hair.

****

Vivian woke up and she jumped out of her bed. "Time for my eyes." She shouted walking to me and the police guard came with another women.

"Behave Vivian, she beat the Lisa Russo." The guard said throwing a women inside. "Don't cause any trouble tonight Vivian." The police guard left and the new women kept smiling at me.

Please God just let me get out of this jail in one piece without anything happening to my baby or losing my eyes.

"Hi beautiful." The new women said smiling at me. "Why are you covering yourself did they hurt you?" She asked and somehow she sounded like Benjamin. "Sofia you can tell me."

"Who are you?" I asked and she quickly sat next to me.

"Do I look that bad that you don't even recognize the father of your children." He whispered and I started screaming. "Are you crazy?" He shouted covering my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned but he just turned my face so quickly.

"Who did this to you?" I took his hands off me. "Answer me goddammit." He added.

"Why do you even care, you the reason I have this mark. You the reason I'm here in the first place." I shouted getting up. "Just leave me alone Benjamin."