Chapter 18*Game on*

The next morning I quickly took my seat and Benjamin looked at me angry. I don't understand why the hell he is acting angry when he is the one that started this game. I quickly gave Elijah a smile ignoring Benjamin's looks.

"Some people are so ungrateful, you do something for them and they just don't even appreciate it." Benjamin said looking at Elijah who turned to me.

"Mommy, daddy is crazy." He whispered to me and I giggled.

"I know my love, but don't tell him." I whispered in his ear and Benjamin looked at us confused.

"What did your mother tell you Eli?" Benjamin questioned Elijah.

"Daddy, are you crazy?" I burst out laughing at Elijah's question and Benjamin looked at me angry.

"So that's what you tell my son. I have an important meeting so Elijah please don't listen to mommy." Benjamin got up and left the breakfast table.

"Elijah your father isn't crazy, I was---." The door slammed and I knew Benjamin left. "Elijah papa isn't crazy. Sorry I lied baby, now be a good boy and go look if Emily is still sleeping." He quickly left and I got up to do the ditches.

The whole day I was thinking of a way to get him back but no ,but no matter what idea I come up with, it didn't sent sound good enough except one, which I think is too risky.

"Elijah my baby, when daddy comes - tell him mommy isn't feeling good." I told Elijah and he nod his head. "Don't tell him I told you to say that." I warned him and he nod his head again watching TV, so I went to Benjamin's room.

I took the source and started messing with his bed. I'm sure I can fool Benjamin after all he isn't that smart.

As soon as I was done I lied down on his bed and I was practicing my lines the whole time. I couldn't stop laughing. I checked the time again and it was eight. I'm sure he will be here anytime now.

"Elijah said you not feeling well." Benjamin said looking at me angry. "And by the way have you lost your memory again because you in my room now." He added faking a smile.

"Benjamin, I'm not feeling well." I mumbled feeling my stomach. I really felt so bad for using my baby but there was no turning point now.

"So when you not feeling well my room makes you feel better?" He questioned and I looked at him sad.

"Benjamin I'm not feeling good and you think this is a joke." I bite my tongue getting up. "I never lie, like you it's not my style." I added.

"You bleeding." He said panicking. "Come on we have to get you to the hospital." He shouted picking me up.

"No I can w---." I paused because I know he knows when I'm lying. "Benjamin, Em and Eli."

"I'll call your sister to come here." He replied in a hurry, running downstairs with me. I felt a little bad but after what he did last night he deserves it. He made me beg him.

************

"Please you have to help her." Benjamin shouted at the doctor as soon as we came in the hospital and shut my eyes. I'm really a bad actor compared to him and his evil friends.

"She will be fine Mr Carson." The doctor replied looking at me confused because I was actually calm while Benjamin was freaking out. "Come with me Mrs Carson." The doctor quickly took me to the emergency room.