Chapter 46*Married again*

Sofia's POV.

The girls helped me to dress and I asked Anna to be my maid of honor. Charlotte kept telling me I'm not a true friend but I know she understands why I chose Anna. Stephanie on the other hand has been crying the whole day, Stella just keeps saying its her hormones and she's just happy for me but I know my baby sister and she is keeping a secret from all of us.

The whole day I kept having flashbacks of the first time I married Benjamin and honestly, I don't regret ever marrying nor divorcing that asshole because if I didn't marry and divorce him, I wouldn't have met Anna.

"Why are you marrying him?" Stephanie questioned and everyone started laughing.

"You still a kid Stephanie, you will understand when you older." April said smiling at her. "Trust me everything changes when you fall in love, it will be like a perfect like mine."

"Just because you married to my sister's brother-in-law doesn't mean we are family." Stephanie shouted. "And for your information love isn't everything so keep your opinions to yourself."

"Stephanie." Stella snapped.

"What Ella? I'm tired of being the perfect girl. You were always right about me being naive and innocent. You told me to stand up for myself Stella and now that I'm doing this you think I'm wrong." Stephanie replied.

"Can you all leave. I want to talk to Stephanie alone." I told them and they all nod their heads and left. "Tell me what's wrong? Did Benjamin or Jay say something to you?"

"Why did you divorce him if you going to marry him again?" Stephanie questioned.

"Stephanie, he lied to me but now we solved our problems. Stephanie I know we rushed this wedding and you worried about me, but trust me if we cancel the wedding it will ruin his reputation. I love him and I can't see him hurt but I also can't see my little sister hurt." I explained and she grabbed my hand. "What's wrong?" She put my hand on her head.

"Did they make you strip?" She asked and I didn't respond. "Swear on me Sofia that they didn't make you strip."

"Stephanie, please don't do this to me? Who even told you all this?" I asked.

"That's what you care about." She shouted. "Jay told me Carlos and him made you strip Sofia and Benjamin knows. What kind of a man are you marrying, that is still friends with the people who made you strip."

"Stephanie, it's all in the past love and you know this ring was for you. I can't keep wearing a ring that belongs to my little sister." I said taking off my ring.

"No." She snapped. "If you going to marry Benjamin than keep that ring, I don't want it. I don't want anything from any of them. I will never see Tucker or Benjamin as my brothers-in-law."

"How many times must I say I'm sorry. I only told you all this because I wanted us to start over, I don't want to keep anything from you Stephanie especially when you are carrying my child." Jay said standing at the door.

"How many times must I tell you that this child isn't yours." Stephanie shouted. "This is Dean's child, not yours."

"You can say that all you want. I know what's mine Stephanie and that child is mine just like you belong to me." Jay replied. "Anyways I'm leaving Sofia. Benjamin just send me to tell you to hurry up. He has been waiting for you and you are talking here with your sister." He left angry before I could even say anything.