Chapter 49*Im Sorry*

Sofia's POV.

I decided not to leave the hotel because that man didn't send securities or anyone to kick me out.

I kept coming up with ideas the whole night but nothing worked out. Benjamin might've already send my kids away. I should've never trusted that cheater. I don't care if I love him, if anything happens to ny children I swear I'll kill him.

I lay down on my bed and the second I thought of closing my eyes I heard someone open the door. I got up and there he was, Benjamin standing in front of me with flowers.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled giving me the flowers but I threw them on the floor. "Did you miss me that much?"

"Where's my children? How could you do this to me Benjamin? What kind of a man are you? How many times will you keep breaking my heart?"

"What's wrong Sofia. I know I was gone for two days but that is because my---."

"I don't care. I just want my kids, where are they?" I shouted interrupting him.

"I asked the lady at the reception to look after them while I surprise you. Charlotte thought it would be a good idea but I told her you wouldn't want the children here." Benjamin said and I walked passed him and went to the receptionist.

"Eli and Em." I went down on my knees and opened my arms for them. I miss them so much in those last couple of days. "Can I get my son?" I said and she gave Oliver to me. "My beautiful baby boy, did you miss your mommy?"

"Mommy I did miss you." Elijah answered even though I wasn't talking to him. "Can we go mommy, Em and I want to sleep." He added and we all left for my room.

I put Oliver on the bed because he was fast asleep and I told Elijah and Emily to sleep next to him.

"I'm sorry." Benjamin mumbled and I grabbed his hand and walked out of the room. "I can explain Sofia. I was really so busy that I forgot what day it was and---."

"I don't care Benjamin. I only want to know if you did go to New York after you told me you will fetch me later?" I asked and he nod his head.

"But I went there because---."

"I don't care." I shouted interrupting him. "I don't care if you went there because of a girl or not. Benjamin I'm tired of your lies. I left you because of that and you already started lying again. Benjamin I don't care if you went to New York for work. I just wish you could've told me that you would be seeing someone so I wouldn't be worried about you. I thought something happened to you but instead you took a flight to New York when you the same person that begged me to come here."

"But Sofia, that isn't why I went back home. I swear I went there to visit-----."

"I don't want to hear it. Just leave Benjamin. The kids will stay with me in this room, you can book another room if you want." I went inside and locked the door.

I would've booked a ticket if my children wouldn't be so tired. I will have to just stay here for a few days until they are better because traveling up and down isn't a good thing for them.

An hour later I heard a phone ringing in Elijah's pocket and I quickly took it out. I can't believe he had my phone.

As soon as I answered it Charlotte started speaking.