Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*

"Annette I can order anything for you right?" I asked and she looked up to me and nod her head. "I'll go make a call don't move okay."

"Okay uncle." She replied.

I left Elijah's room and went to my room. I called Jay's number but this time he took long to answer the call.

"Do me a favor." I said the second he answered my call.

"Excuse me. Where is your manners girlfriend? Didn't mom Lily teach you---."

"I need your chef to make food for Annette and Elijah because I'm tired to cook." I said interrupting him.

"I'm in London babe sorry." He replied.

"Wow." I started. "Didn't I see you in my office less than two hours ago? Jay it doesn't take an hour to arrive in London."

"You got me but babe I don't have a chef anymore because of that stupid kid I'm going to marry soon. She literally told my chef he can't work for me anymore without my permission. She's so annoying and does everything she wants. She even entered a modeling competition once and asked me to be a judge too."

"So Tucker wasn't joking when he said your fiancée won the modeling competition of her school. You the reason she won Jay. You cheated."

"No." He started laughing. "I gave her a big zero because I was against her modeling and she still did it. I don't even know how she won. Can you believe almost all the judges were males. Benjamin her teachers even asked me out thinking I'm her brothe---." I heard Stephanie's voice interrupting Jay.

"I'm talking to Mr Russo my old friend I told you about. He is doing me a favor by coming to New York for the deal. So I just want to thank him." I heard Jay mumbled.

"Can I also thank hi--." He ended the call.

Looks like I'll be cooking for these two crazy children. I should actually being back my chef now that I live alone. It's not like Sofia will force me to fire her again because she moved on. I think I should send her a message to see how she's doing now.

Me : Hey. How are you and Em doing?

I waited for a couple of minutes for her reply but she didn't reply. My phone rang and I quickly answered without looking at who the caller is.

"Benjamin." For a minute I thought it was Sofia calling me but instead it was her baby sister, Stephanie.

"Hello Stephanie. Why did you call?" I asked.

"Jay told me about the food and I already cooked a lot so I was thinking if I could bring food for the kids." She mumbled.

"Okay thank you Stephanie. Bye." I hang up and went to Elijah's room. "What are you two doing? And what happened to Annette's hair."

"It's Eli but uncle don't shout him." Annette answered faking a smile. "I'm tired can I sleep please."

"After you eat." I replied and left them alone. I went downstairs and checked my phone to see if Sofia replied but there was nothing.

The door bell started ringing and I quickly went to the door. I know Jay loves Stephanie even though he pretends to hate her. I have never seen him with another girl since they got engage.