Chapter 50*The end*

Sofia's POV.

It's been five months since our honeymoon. Benjamin has been taking care of Oliver more than I do because I want him to say my name first. I took care of Elijah alone for months and he called his father first, Emily was the same but I promise if this child calls Benjamin first than I'm definitely half-dead. Stephanie gave birth to a baby girl yesterday and Jay has been over the mood the second the DNA test came out today. He knew it was his daughter but he still wanted to prove it to Stephanie.

"You look beautiful." Benjamin whispered hugging me from behind. "Did you miss me a lot?"

"How was your meeting Benjamin?" I questioned and he kissed me on the neck. "Answer me."

"Well, it wasn't as good as you." He replied and I pushed him away.

"Benjamin stay away from me, the children are sleeping and I want to sleep after you eat." I explained and he sighed acting sad. "That face won't work on me Benjamin I'm not a kid."

"I'm just sad because I have been waiting for the good news that you expecting but instead you don't want to tell me." Benjamin said.

"Do I look fat?" I questioned and he shook his head. "Benjamin I'm not pregnant, I just got my period last week."

"Then whose pregnant. I overheard you and your sisters talking." He mumbled.

"Oh my god, Stella is pregnant and you think I would want to be pregnant again. Benjamin I told you a million times that I won't get pregnant ever again."

"Didn't Stella gave birth six months ago?" He asked. "I think I should ask her for advice because I want children Sofia."

"We had a deal Benjamin, you already have three children and you want another one." I complained.

"Just one more." He smiled at me and I left for my room. That is exactly what he also said when we had Elijah than he said the same thing when we had Emily and now with Oliver.

I went in the bathroom to change and when I came out he was sitting on the bed staring at me.

"Benjamin don't start please." I begged him and got up.

"Why did you say we had a deal as if we signed a contract? Sofia, you can't keep refusing to have another child when you love children." He said and I walked around the bed to sleep on the other side but he stood in front of me. He tried picking me up but. I ran away from him.

"Benjamin, I'm warning you stay away from me if you value your life." I said and he laughed walking to me. "Mr Carson, I'll really kill you if---." He started tickling me. "I hate it." I kept shouting.

"If you agree than I'll let you go." He told me but I kept refusing and all of a sudden Oliver started crying. "I told you Oliver favors you." Benjamin complained.

****************

The next day we all got ready and went to Jay's house. My sister will be discharge today so we made a surprise party for her. I don't even know why she stayed in the hospital for long.

"Is everything ready? They are here."Charlotte shouted.

"Yes Charlotte." I replied and the door opened all of a sudden. "Surprise." Everyone shouted.

"Thank you all." Stephanie said turning to Jay.

"She's not feeling well so please can you all leave. She will talk to you all another time." Jay mumbled scratching his head.