Chapter 59 - Detective Eli

Elijah's POV.

The next day I quickly got ready to find out more about my uncle. I have to know the truth at any cost.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"School, did Oliver take his medicine father?" I asked hiding my bag and he nod his head. "I don't want to be late father, I'll see you later." I quickly left the house in a hurry and got in my car.

I will find out where my uncle is no matter what. I know he is still alive and he is close to me.

As soon as I arrived at the police station I went straight to Moerat's office. I know he hates my family a lot so he wouldn't miss an opportunity to break my family.

"I'm looking for your father." I said to Moerat's son and he started laughing. "Hey." I shouted and he jumped out. "You should be taking me serious asshole, I am Elijah Carson Valentines Black."

"Listen, this is a police station so don't come here with that attitude Mr Carson." He said.

"The only reason why I'm not beating you up is because this is a police station now tell me where is your father?"

"I will on one condition." He replied and I nod my head. "Give me that beautiful friend of yours,number to me."

"Kaiden, Adrian, none of my friends are gay. But I'll give you their numbers so they can beat you up when you ask them out." I took my phone out.

"I want the girl with the red hair. Annette is her name I think." I grabbed his collar angry.

"Don't even think of going after any of my sisters." I shouted. "And by the way Annette is just sixteen she is too young to date and too young for you."

"Come on Elijah, she's beautiful. You must've fallen for he---." I was about to hit him when someone caught my hand.

"Listen Elijah don't come here and think of hitting my son." Moerat said angry and I let him go. "Now what do you want?"

"I want to ask you something about my family." I started and his son left the room. "Eleven years ago my uncle died and I'm sure you have suspected someone in my family killed him." I continued. "But today I just want to find out if my uncle ever existed."

"You too good to be a Forbes you know but that is what I also thought about your father and uncle when they were kids. Now why are you asking me about your uncle Damien?" He smiled at me.

"Mr Moerat you don't even like my family so why are you taking their side. Why are you lying to me?" I questioned.

"Elijah Carson Black, I promise to tell you everything about your family if you sign something for me." I quickly nod my head. "Your father and uncle killed so many people but every-time they got away so let's make a deal. You can go to jail for their cr---."

"I'm not eighteen yet." I said interrupting him.

"You are a Carson, everything is easy for you. You can make a fake birth certificate." He told me.

"Fine. How many years will I face?" I can't believe I'm desparate to know about my own uncle.

"Ten if you behave." He answered and I nod my head. "I'll set the contract, come back tomorrow morning and don't even think of coming up with a plan."

"Relax Moerat, I'll seriously take this deal. Twenty-six is not a bad age." I mumbled before leaving the room.

*******

I went to Aunt Layla's house but she refused to tell me anything. Aunt Stella was the same and Aunt April. I couldn't go to Aunt Charlotte because she would call my father the second I question her so I went to Uncle Carlos's sister. Sometimes I wish Aunt Stephanie was here, I could emotionally blackmail her unlike the others.