Chapter 57*Accident*

Elijah's POV.

"Why is mom angry?" Oliver asked opening his eyes.

"You scared us." I started. "How could you think of leaving me Oliver. I know I always joke about wanting to be the only child but I would've ended my life if anything happened to you. I know Annette is so irresponsible and didn't take good care of you but I promise from now on, I'll look after you. I will study online, I won't go to school."

"But you done with school, you just waiting for your prom night." Oliver replied sitting up.

"Then I won't go to varsity. I'll study online and take you to school. I'll go everywhere you go." I told him and he started laughing. "I'm serious."

"If you love me than you will treat me like you did before. Eli, if you stop going to school I won't ever talk to you again. Now tell me did you fight with Annette?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes taking his hand. "Tell me the truth."

"I love you Oliver and honestly I would fight with everyone just for you. Except mom or else I'll be grounded for life."

"Apologize to Annette and ask her to go with you to the farewell." He told me and I started coughing. "You don't love me Elijah."

"I do love you a lot. Oliver, I thought you were joking about being sick or else I would have never left you alone tonight."

"Keep changing the subject Elijah and I might just die on your birth---." I put my hand on his mouth angry.

"I swear I'll beat you up Oliver. You are my brother and you went to leave me alone. What do you think will happen to me, mom, dad and Emily."

"So will you take her?" I nod my head giving up. "She's a good girl Elijah, the only sister in law I want."

"Sister in what?" I shouted. "Oliver she's your sister, our sister."

"I also agree with Oliver." Adrian said standing at the door. "By the way Elijah, if you don't stop your mother and father fighting. Someone will die." He added and I ran out of the room.

"You think I'll forgive you after everything you did to me? Benjamin I'll never forgive you for hiding the fact that Damien got the heart condition from his your aunt. You lied to me." My mother shouted.

"I never said he got it from his father so stop creating a scene." My father replied.

"You think I care about all these people watching." My mother pointed at them angry. "I don't care about anyone except my children. That's why I'll get Oliver discharge now and you will never get to see him after what you did to him."

"Mother." I shouted. "It's not dad's fault."

"Shut up Elijah, stay with your father if you want but I won't let him see my Oliver." My mother went in Oliver's room and Dad tried following her but I stopped him.

"Eli, I know your mother is angry but I can't let her take Oliver away from us."

"Dad, don't you know mommy isn't thinking right that's why she will take him straight to our house and that's where we also live." I told my father and he nod his head agreeing with me.

"Elijah I know you don't want to accept it but Oliver has a heart condition. I saw the results and---."

"Father, I'm your first child right?" I questioned and he agreed. "Then why didn't I get it? There is no way Oliver can inherit it. I promise he is fine."

"The doctor told me to give you this." Annette gave my father a letter and that's when I remembered the letter Alison gave me. I know this is a bad time so I'll tell my father tomorrow after my birthday.