Chapter 12*Last day of italy*

Sofia's POV.

It's been a month and twenty eight days since I left London. I missed Elijah so terribly even though I call him every hour. Emily has turned out to be like Elijah. She always bits me whenever I breastfeed her and she's the most talkative baby ever. She keeps mumbling things and I can't wait for her to turned one even though I actually feel so sorry for Benjamin. He wasn't there when Elijah said his first word which was papa and he wasn't also there when Emily said her first word which was dada.

I already booked my flight ticket to New York because I hardly sleep at nights because of Elijah. I know Benjamin is a good father and Anna will definitely look after Elijah if Benjamin has to go to an important meeting but I still worry about him. He is my only son and I haven't been away from him for so long. The coma was a different story.

I took my phone out and started calling Elijah's number because I know Benjamin would probably be at work now.

"Eli don't you dare hung up on me." I said as soon as he answered the call. Whenever I call he always seems to love playing his games or playing with Annette more than me.

"Hello mommy." Elijah said.

"How are you doing? Is daddy taking good care of you." I asked.

"Of course I am." Benjamin replied. I will definitely kill Elijah when I go to New York tomorrow.

"Does he trouble Annette." I can't believe whenever I call Elijah, he gives the phone to his father. What does Elijah even expect me to say to his father when his my ex-husband.

"Well they do argue a lot so you promise you will be here after a week." He asked.

"I miss Elijah so yes I'll be there after a week." I was lying to them but it's because I want to surprise them.

"Didn't you miss me al---." I quickly hung up before he finished talking. I do miss him but I can't tell him especially when I am pregnant now. I know he will be so shock to see me like this but I'll explain everything to him and tell him the truth. I promised Charlotte and Anna that I would tell him that I'm pregnant as soon as I go to New York tomorrow.

I already told Stella and Layla because I know they can keep a secret but Stephanie would tell Jay everything that's why she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I wish Stephanie never fell in love with a guy like Jay but that's just life. If he makes her so happy as she says than Stella and I have no right to keep her away from him. She's going to be seventeen soon and she gets more stubborn as she grows. Jay promised me he would never hurt her and he even said he loves her that's why I didn't tell Stephanie about the stripping. We all promised to take that secret to the grave.

I lay down on my bed with Emily who was fast asleep. I'm sure she will be so happy to see her brother tomorrow.

Me : Can you do me a favor and pick me up tomorrow?

I send Marko a message.

Mark : I'm in New York sister, not Milan.

Marko always kept my secrets since the first day I met him so there's no way he would tell Benjamin I'm going to be in New York tomorrow.

Me : My flight is book early in the morning. I'll be in New York after lunchtime so please pick me up from the airport and don't tell Benjamin or Elijah. I want to surprise them.