Chapter 22*The smack*

_Flashback_

"Sofia, why are all my whites clothes pink?" Aiden shouted coming downstairs wearing only a towel.

"Excuse me? Why don't you put on a shirt. Aiden you can't walk around here half-naked. " I shouted looking up.

"You will see me naked if you don't give me clothes. What the fuck have you don---." The towel dropped and I shut my eyes and ran away from him. "Sofia I'm wearing something you fool."

_____End_of_flashback_____

"It wasn't bad living with you Aiden." I faked a smile and he shook his head.

"It was worse then you think Sofia and plus I don't get why you moved out. I was wearing something under that towel, I swear."

"No you weren't." I shouted.

"Did you see me naked?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Then how would you know if I was naked or not? Unless you were watching me in the bathroom." I smacked  him and he started laughing. "I'm just joking with you but I swear I was wearing something under."

"I don't care Aiden, I'll go with you. Elijah loves you so much and he wouldn't mind moving away." I mumbled and he refused. "At least let me stay with you for a few more hours please." I begged and he agreed hugging me.

*******************

The next morning I woke up to see a letter next to me. I'm sure Benjamin couldn't have wait for me to wake up.

'Morning Sofia. I don't know why you came home late last night but I just hope it's not because of me. I know we were already ignoring each other before but I think you  ignoring me now because of the kiss. Anyways I won't be home for a couple of days that's why I'm writing this letter. I already said goodbye to the children because I'll be in a business meeting when you read this. I'm not in New York so don't bother calling me. Take care of our children, I love you all.'

~ Carson black.

I read his letter, confused. I don't know how crazy this guy can be after all last night, I could've been kidnapped maybe even dead if it wasn't Aiden surprising me. I can't believe I already miss him so much. I wish Aiden finds the happiness he deserves and I hope Benjamin isn't causing trouble wherever he is. I'm sure whatever happened yesterday when I was gone must have made him go out of New York. I wonder if I should be worried when Benjamin isn't in New York.

**********

Sofia's POV.

I was watching TV the whole day but somehow Benjamin didn't leave my mind once. I know he is up to something, I feel it in my body but I just hope he isn't back to his old ways. I hope he isn't back in the Mafia.

"Mommy, can I open the door please?" Elijah asked shaking me and I shook my head.

"Elijah did someone even knock on the door or are you planning to do something?" I questioned and the door bell rang. "I'm sorry." I mumbled to Elijah and quickly ran to the door.

"Hey Sofia. Is Benjamin here?" Anna said coming in the house. "Sorry that I came this time. I know you like to take a nap but honestly it's not afternoon yet so we cool right?"