Chapter 17*Water problem*

"I asked you a question Sofia." Benjamin repeated and I gave him a weak smile thinking of something to tell him. "Stop smiling at me and answer my damn question."

"Daddy stop shouting. Em is crying." Elijah shouted.

"I'm sorry son, give my daughter here." Benjamin quickly took Emily for me and I didn't even fight or argue with him. "I'm late for a meeting, we will talk tonight."

"Are you going to work with Emily?" I asked and he just walked away from me not answering. "Benjamin she's my daughter, you not taking her to work."

"Stop wasting your breath. I'm her father and if I want to take her than I will and right now I want to take her with me today. I'm also going to fetch Elijah soon, make sure he is dressed." He said turning to me. "Now be the good mother you always say you are and go get Elijah ready." He repeated.

"Listen here Mr Carson, you can't take Emily to work because your work place is not a place for a baby. Do you even know how many months she is?" I tried taking Emily from him but he refused.

"Oh so you worried about Emily going to my work place, her father's office but you were never worried about her when you took her to work." I quickly shook my head as those words left his mouth.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "I would never take Emily to work nor would I ever---."

"You think I would never find out that you working for Nicholas?" He chuckled. "You lied straight in my face. I never thought you would let a stranger take care of my daughter. You didn't even know Geneva for an hour and you let her take care of my daughter. Why the fuck are you so irresponsible?"

"Don't you say that word in front of my children." I said pointing my index finger at him. "And whoever told you that nonsense is a liar." He took out his phone and I looked at him curious.

"You know how I hate strangers having pictures of my children and yet you let her take a picture of Emily." He showed me a picture of Geneva and Emily together and I couldn't even believe it. She never asked for my permission.

"Geneva isn't a stranger." I didn't want to say it but it was the only way to save myself. "Geneva is your girlfriend and she will be my children's stepmother soon so---."

"What?" He said shocked.

"I know you two slept together so you don't need to worry about me." My heart broke as I said that.

"Wait a second, who told you all this nonsense?" He asked but I didn't answer. "Actually I don't care who told you but I'm so curious of why you care."

"I don't care Benjamin. I only care about my children and if you think you can just take my daughter to your future wife then you crazier than I thought."

"You jealous." He smiled and I shook my head angry. "I can't believe you jealous over nothing."

"Didn't you say you have a meeting?" I asked and he started laughing.

"Make sure my son is ready, I'll fetch him later." He quickly left the house and I didn't bother fighting over Emily. He didn't even take anything for her, I'm sure he will come run back to me, asking me to feed her.

I closed the door and quickly went to Elijah to get him ready. He kept complaining about how I never spend anytime with him now a days. He even threatened to stay in New York if I didn't apologize for leaving him. He always seem to have something to threaten me with.