Chapter 24*You under arrest*

Sofia's POV.

I quickly came downstairs after the door bell wouldn't stop ringing. I swear to god if it is that asshole Benjamin trying to threaten me again, I will kill him. I open the door and saw two police officers standing.

"How can I help you officers?" I asked shaking because there's no way I ever did anything against the law.

"Are you Sofia Valentines?" One of them asked and I nod my head. "You are under---."

"I came to fetch the kids." Benjamin interrupted them coming out of nowhere. "Officers please wait because I don't want my children to see this." He quickly went upstairs.

"I don't understand what's going on? Did I do something wrong?" I asked the officers as I touched my pregnant tummy. My baby always loves kicking whenever Benjamin is around. I really tried telling Benjamin I'm pregnant with his child but he always jumps up to conclusions and assumes the worse of me. I think he will only believe it's his child when the baby is born.

"You can do what you want now." Benjamin told them coming down with Emily and Elijah. "I'll look after them for a while."

"Benjamin where are you taking my children?" I asked. "You can meet them whenever you want but I don't remember agreeing Emily to sleep over when she's not even one."

"Officers, your job please." Benjamin said ignoring me.

"Sofia Valentines, you are under arrest for breach of contract. You have the right to remain silents. Anything you say or do can be used against--."

"What?" I shouted and saw Benjamin winking at me. "I did not break any contract with Benjamin. You must tell them the truth Benjamin, I'm pregnant you asshole. Tell them, the truth." I shouted but he just smiled at me.

"Call me when you out of jail babe." He shouted and got in his car.

"Anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law. You have the---."

"Don't touch me. I know my rights." I shouted taking their filthy hands of me. I swear I'll get that asshole back.

I got in the police car and the whole car ride I couldn't stop thinking about my baby. I can't sleep in a cell tonight, these people are too dangerous.

As soon as we arrive they took me to a cell but I asked to speak to the sheriff because there's no way I'll spend a night here especially when I'm pregnant.

"Can't I speak to Benjamin?" I asked the sheriff.

"You from America?" He asked and I nod. "Mr Carson refused to speak to you."

"But you didn't even ask him. You didn't call him." I was trying my best to calm down for the sake of the baby.

"You have an attitude anyways you have one call to make, you can use it for Mr Carson." He replied.

"How many years..." I paused taking a deep breath. "I'm I facing if I lose the case?" I continued and he laughed.

"Fifteen years, if you lucky. Mr Carson is one you can't mess with." He got up and left. After a couple of minutes later they bought the phone for me and I called Benjamin. I begged him and told him I have something important to tell him and finally he agreed to meet me.

"You have five minutes." One of the police officers said as Benjamin came in.

"I have Emily and Elijah to get to, so please hurry up." Benjamin said not even looking at me.

"You would really put the mother of your children in jail?" I asked but he didn't speak. "Benjamin I can't even survive one night in jail. And now I'm pregnant, I can't lose my baby." Tears started to come out of my eyes.