1.💍

Auntie Sonny house
Chino Hills California ☀️

Auntie Sonny house Chino Hills California ☀️

Ariel Pov 🍒

AUNTIE SONNY. I yelled running to my aunt I haven't seen her since I was 11. Anyway so jumped in her arms and we hugged.

Hey baby Ari. She said kissing my cheek. My auntie fly all Gucci down.

Okay Auntie sonny I see you. I giggled as she helped me carry my stuff to my room.

 I giggled as she helped me carry my stuff to my room

Where's Zyrah. I asked putting my stuff on the bed.

Across the street you can go over there. Auntie said. I nod and grabbed my headphones and charger. I walked over to the house and knocked on it. This green eyes boy open it.

Hey is Zyrah here. I asked. He dummy tall I'm only 4'3 so I have to look up at him but anyway he nod.

ZYRAH SOMEONE HERE FOR YOU. He yelled. I seen Zyrah come down the stairs.

OMG ARIEL YOUR HERE. She yelled jumping on me.

Hey bitch. I said she got off of me. We walked in the house. There was this other girl and three other boys.

Guys this my cousin Ariel. Ariel This is Melo Gelo Phaquan and my bestfriend Niah Melo and gelo cousin. She said I waved. We sat down.

So what y'all wanna do. Gelo asked.

Boys against Girls in basketball. Melo said.

Bet. I said. The other to jumped I don't know about them but I love some basketball.

You know how to play. Phaquan asked.

Yeah duh. I said pushing my hair out my face.

Damn how tall are you. Melo asked.

4'3 and don't judge. I said.

It's okay gurl we short too. Niah said.

Yeah I'm 4'5 and she's 4'10. Zyrah said. We all walked out the backyard and this big dog was out there with the green eye boy.

Wait so who's that. I asked looking at him.

My older brothers the oldest out of us two as in me and Gelo. Melo said. I nod. Soon we started playing and the boys was beating our ass.

Come babygirl what you got. Melo said I tried so hard to smile but I did and his a fucking cheater.

Melo your a cheater. I said and gave up. He laughed soon we went back inside for snacks me and the girls was talking.

What's your number Ariel. Niah asked.  We swooped phones putting the numbers in I put my contact name as "Ariii😜💓".

Did you realize how Melo started acting when Ariel walked in. Zyrah said. Niah nod.

Yeah he was showing off. She said. I shook my head drinking my water.

Ight while we finna head home are at school. Zyrah said hugging Niah.

Okay and it was nice meeting you Ariel. She said as we hugged.

Awe your leaving. Melo said looking back at us as we head for the door.

Yeah it's was nice meeting you. I said waving.

See you later babe I'll call when I get out the shower. Zyrah said and kissed Phaquan.

Ight see you later. He said and we left.

Does auntie know. I said she nod and unlocked the door.

Hey mommy. She said we sat at the kitchen island Auntie sonny was cooking.

Hey baby girl How was your day haven't seen you all day. She said.

It was good omg so today in school there was a fight day this bitch was testing me but ignored her. Zyrah said.

Oh really that good while y'all girls get in the shower dinner should be done by the time y'all get out. Auntie said we nod and got in the shower.

Melo💧

Bro tell me not Ariel fine. I said.

I'll have you that bro she fine. Gelo said. I nod after they left I just kept think about her fine ass.

Ight bro I'll seen you in the morning. Quan said as we dapped up.

Ight bro see you tomorrow. I said and he left when he left I got in the shower and went to bed.