10.💍

Few weeks later
Ariel 🍒

Ariel Rivers to the Main office. The secretary said. I groaned and grabbed my stuff cuz class was almost over.

Baby what you do. Melo said. I looked at me.

Nothing...I don't know why I'm going to the main office. I told him. He nod closing his binder.

Imma come with you. He said. I nod we went to the main office. When we got there my mom was sitting there.

Hey baby. She said. I smiled and hugged her it's not that I hate her it's just I don't like her boyfriend and I told her how I felt so she agreed to let me move with my auntie.

Who this handsome boy here. She asked.

This is my boyfriend LaMelo...LaMelo my mom. I said. Melo nod and shook her hand.

Nice to meet you sweetheart are taking care of my baby. She ask.

Yes ma'am. He said.

How bout me and you go to the mall and shop for a prom dresses. Ma asked. 

But schools still going on. I said.

Okay so we'll just go after Imma be at auntie house anyway. She said. I nod and gave her so she could go and she also hugged Melo. Then left and we headed to lunch.

So who you going to prom with. He asked. I stopped in dead in my tracks and looked at him.

What do you mean who... I'm going with you. I said.

No your not cuz I'm not going. He said. I'm pissed now. I just wanna turn around and punch the fuck out of him.

Don't talk to me. I said and tried to walk away but he pulled my arm. I pushed him away but he didn't go anywhere.

LaMelo let me go. I groaned.

Baby I love you though. He said.

Nigga love me from a distance. I told him he sucked his teeth.

Why you mad at me. He asked.

Stop at stupid LaMelo cuz you know what you did. I told him.

Your mad about me not going to prom. He asked.

Yes dummy I wanted to go with you...but now Imma be dancing alone and everyone else gonna be dancing with their boyfriend or girlfriend. I said.

I'm sorry baby I promise you Imma try and come so just text what color dress you got so I know just in case. He said. I nod and got out of his grip and went into the lunch room. I just sat down and put my head down.

Bestfriend what's wrong. Niah asked. I didn't answer and she came and hugged me.

Melo what the fuck you do to my Bestfriend. She said.

Nothing the teachers pissed her off not me. He said. I rolled my eyes and got up and left and went to the bathroom and like 10 mins later the girls came.

Melo told us what happen. Zyrah said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

After school...

I walked to the door out of this place when someone pulled me. I looked and seen Melo I instantly tried to get out his grip.

LaMelo let me go. I said.

Baby stop...I'm sorry. He said. I rolled my eyes.

Your always sorry. I said. He sucked his teeth trying to kiss me.

Baby gimme a kiss. He groaned.

No...I'm still pissed that I'm going to prom by myself... My plan was go to Prom with my boyfriend. I said.

Okay and I'm sorry baby I'm just not that type of person to be at parties. He said with a whole lie on his face.

Your gonna lie to my face and say you don't party. LAMELO YOUR A FUCKING LIRE. I said shoving him hard.

Baby I'm not lying. He said lying again. I rolled my eyes and shoved him one more good time and walked away. I got home and walked to my room and my phone was blowing up.

Baby Melo here. My ma said. I locked my door and he got pissed.

Ariel open the door bruh I just wanna talk. He said. I ignored him putting my headphones in like 10mins later my door open and my auntie and LaMelo walked in.

Ariel stop ignoring this boy and talk to him. She said taking my phone and headphones.

But auntie y-But my ass ARIEL talk to him. She said and walked out. I groaned and just folded my arms and just looked at him.

Is you gonna talk. I said. He sucked his teeth. We sat here in silence for like 20mins.

I can't do this we need to talk. Melo said.

Stupid you came over to my house to talk and if wasn't to lie and say you don't party and you know damn while your ass parties. I said.

Baby stop...I'm sorry okay I'm lying I do party and I'm came to tell you the real reason why I said I wasn't going. He said.

Why don't you wanna go LaMelo. I said. He sighed pulling me on his lap I already standing up in front of him.

I don't wanna go because I was scared that if I asked you... you'd say no and princess i never met to make you feel that way. He said. He lightly kissed my lips and Instantly wasn't mad at him.

I love you baby and I always will so...While you Ariel Marie Rivers come to prom with me. He asked and my whole family was recording so were my friends. I let a tear out as he wiped some away.

Awe baby don't cry. He said.

Yes Melo I'll gladly go to prom with you. I said crying. I hugged him tight and he kissed my forehead.

I love you princess. He said.

Love you too baby. I said he smiled and kissed me. I pushed him to make him lay on the bed.

Damn baby what you doing. He said. I surged him undoing his pants. He groaned and nod. I smiled rubbing him.