46.💍

Ariel💞

Okay y'all been wanting me to do that challenge for a while on Layla. I said to my Instagram. Melo was on the road for a game so that's where he's at.

Mamas. I called for Layla. She came in the kitchen.

Mommy. She said.

Hi baby...look mommy got your favorite...skittles. I said and she instantly ran to me.

Ahh noo you gotta wait until I come back mamas. I said.

No mommy. She whined.

I'll be quick mamas I promise I just have to go to the bathroom. I said.

Are you gonna wait for me to get back? I asked. She nod keeping her eyes on the skittles.

If you touch it no puppy...but if you don't then you can have the candy and a puppy. I said.

Yeah puppy. She said.

Alright so wait until Mommy comes back from the bathroom. I said.

Okay mommy. She said. I walked to the bathroom and waited a minute then went back out.

Good job mamas you can eat the candy now...and mommy will get you a puppy. I said.

Yaaaa. She said making me laughed I kissed her forehead and she ate the candy. I posted the video and @melo cuz he finna be mad I'm getting Layla a puppy.

If you get a puppy then you have to take care of it. I said.

Okay mommy. She said then my phone started ringing and I already knew it was melo. I answered it and gave it to Layla.

Daddy. She said.

Hi princess where's mommy? He said.

Mommy. Layla said. I muted us and told her I wasn't here.

Watch this how you get daddy to get what you want mamas. I said making her giggle.

Ariel I'm not fucking stupid I know your there. Melo said. I sighed and took the phone and took it off mute.

What? I asked.

Y'all not getting another dog. He said.

Why LaMelo? I asked.

Cuz it's like taking care of a BABY. He said. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the phone.

So didn't stop us from taking Dip when I pregnant with Layla. I said.

Ariel I said no. He said.

LaMelo I said yes so tomorrow me and Layla will be out and looking for a puppy now if you don't got nothing else to say about this puppy then don't call. I said.

Let me see my son. He said.

Are you alone. I said.

Yes I have a whole room to myself. He said I sighed and I set the phone down and lifted my shirt. Layla came over and kissed my belly she learned she won't be the baby forever but still gonna be our princess.

Baby brother. She said.

Yeah mamas it's your baby brother...who you think he's gonna look like me daddy or you. I said.

Layla looks like you bae. Melo said.

Anyways what you think mamas. I said.

Daddy. She said.

You think he gonna look like daddy. I said.

Yup. She said.

So he's gonna he ugly cuz daddy ugly. I said.