18.💍

Ariel POV

Ariel someone what's to talk to you. Auntie sonny said. I sighed and went downstairs. I stood at bottom of the stairs and seen LaMelo standing there.

Hi LaMelo. I said.

Sup baby. He said. I rolled my eyes.

Come on don't be acting like you don't miss me. He said.

But I told LiAngelo next week that's in 4 more days. I said.

I can't wait that long Ariel it's about to be a whole month. He said.

I need time LaMelo I'm girl guys and women are different when it comes to things like this. I said.

Baby this crazy I told you my love for her isn't there anymore it's all yours. He said grabbing my hands.

You should have never said you still loved her. I said.

Yeah she had one percent of my love now she has non of my love you have all of it. He said. If we're being honest I miss him...I miss everything when I mean everything I mean everything.

I forgive you baby. I said I jumped right on him. I kissed him he grabbed my ass.

I miss you babygirl. He said.

I miss you more Daddy. I said. I felt him smile.

They made up. Zyrah said she was recording us I kissed him not caring anymore I brought him up stairs pushing him on my bed and climbed on his waist kissing on his neck.

Baby let's wait till we got our own time. He said. I groaned sitting up on his waist. He laughed sitting up and kissed me.

I'm just playing mamas go lock to door. He said. I did as told and climbed right back on his waist. I took my shirt off as he did the same he started unbuttoning my shorts. I rub his print making him groaned.

ARIEL IM LEAVE SO ITS JUST YOU. Auntie yelled.

OKAY ANUTIE. I yelled back Zyrah is at her Quan for the a weekend . So it's just me and Auntie at the house for now.

USE PROTECTION KIDS. She yelled before walking out the house. I giggled and kissed Melo.

Do you even have a condom. I asked. He nod taking 3 out his pocket I guess we're going for three rounds.

Hours later...

Baby wake up. Melo groaned. I whined not getting up. I heard him suck his teeth.

Bae for real get up. He said.

Baby why. I whined rubbing my eye I looked at him he was putting his shoes on.

I'm going home walk me to the door. He said. I sucked my teeth and laid back down. I felt him slap my ass.

Fuck babe stop. I whined.

Get ya ass up and walk me to this door then. He said.

No baby stay I miss you. I said. He slapped my ass again I groaned.

Baby stop slapping my ass and take ya shoes and clothes back off and come lay down. I said.

Bae my dad gone be tight if I'm not home. He said.