28.💍

Ariel 💞

Baby. I whined. Melo was playing the game with his friends and we're supposed to be yet again shopping for the baby. This time for her nursery.

Baby hold on. He said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the power box and turned the living room power off.

Ariel. He said.

Listen nigga we are gonna be parents in 4 months and you need to get off that fucking game and step the fuck up...I'm not doing this shit on my own....it's takes two human to make a fucking baby. I said.

Ariel you didn't have to cut the power off. He said.

LAMELO...I don't give two fucks about your game...My mind is only set on my daughter being here in this house with her father who just don't care. I said.

Grow up LaMelo your gonna be a father. I said.

I am growing up Ariel. He said.

Really playing the game...having your babymama constantly calling you then I have to turn the power off just to get your attention...that's not growing LaFrance...if you don't wanna be a father let me know now so I can go. I said.

Why are you saying that Ariel. He said.

Because I can already feel that your not gonna help at all when she gets here. I said. He walked over to me. He grabbed my hands and kissed them.

Baby just gimme time...I'm still not use to this. He said.

Me ether LaMelo but at least I am trying...your not even. I said.

Do you even care that you have a baby on the way...or did you do this on purpose. I said. He was gonna say something but my phone went off. I ignored it.

Are you gonna answer that. He said.

No niggga answer my fucking question. I said.

No I didn't do it on purpose and yes I care Baby. He said.

Then act it. I said.

Baby let's go. Melo said. I sighed and got up and we walked together to the car he helped me in the truck.

Just wait till your daughter here you gonna have to help both of us. I said. He laughed and kissed me rubbing my stomach.

Anything for y'all. He said and closed the door. He got in the driver side and drove to target. We were walking around for like 20mins and I was already tried.

Baby. I whined.

What's wrong. Melo asked stopping and looked back at me.

I'm tried baby and we don't have anything in this cart yet but wipes and diapers. I said.

That's a good thing mamas. He said. I groaned and kept walking we soon walked to the car seats and strollers.

Which one you like mamas. He asked. I looked at first then pointed at the purple pinkish one.

You sure

You sure. He asked. I nod and walked over to him and grabbed the scroller that already put together so you could test it out. I walked out the to the next lane as he put the box's in the cart and put the scroller back. We then walked to the clothing.

Don't get any shoes form here Imma order them offline. I said. He nod and we started looking through clothes I grabbed some newborn to 3 months then 3 to 6 and 6 to 9 months then so on. Then we payed for all that and went home.

Baby you hungry. Melo asked.

Yes Nigga I've saying that since I walked in the living room but you was to busy playing the game. I said.

Oops sorry baby. He said.

Whatever that's why your sleeping on the couch. I said.

You know that you can't sleep without me. He said. I groaned and hugged on his waist and kissed him.

I knew you was gonna say that. I said. He laughed and kissed me again. I laughed as we kissed. I then pulled away making him mad.

Ariel. He said.

LaMelo. I said. He groaned and stood up. We walked to our room I sat down and took my shoes off then my sweater and shirt so I could do my routine.

Baby can you rub my lotion on my feet and back please. I asked he took my lotion and I sat in between his lap so he could put the lotion on my back first. I grabbed my phone.

Right there baby. I moaned. He laughed and kissed my cheek. After he lotion my back he did my feet I was falling asleep. But every time I would close my eyes Melo or babygirl would do something to wake me up. She'll kick and he'll tickle my foot.

Princess mommy sleepy. I whined as she kicked. Melo looks up at me smiling then he finished.

Thank you baby. I said.

Anything for you. He said. Then laid down next to me and kissed me then pulled my closer and we went to sleep.