31.💍

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗹 ✨
I woke to Layla crying and I already knew she was hungry so I had to get up. I grabbed her and sat back on the bed and latched her onto my nipple. Melo went home because I told him to and because I knew he didn't feel comfortable on the bed or couch. I heard the door open I looked up and seen my auntie.

Just checking up on yall. She said.

Did my mom call yet? I asked.

Nope. She said fixing my pillows.

Why does she even bother to contact me if she's not ready to be my mother...I give her so many chance and she's just act like she don't care for me. I said.

Baby don't stress your a mommy now do better. She said kissing my forehead. I nod as Melo walked in with balloons and flowers. (A/n:Y'all know how Will a brought Olivia and Reign balloons and flower)

What the hack bae. I said giggling.

Listen I ain't have shit for her yesterday so I brought her a birthday balloon and a small cake. He said.

Thank you Bebe. I said kissing him.

Yeah your welcome...let me see my princess. He said.

Bebe I'm feeding her she just woke up crying to be fed. I said. He sucked his teeth and placed everything down and sat next to me. She looked up at him then started crying.

Baby. I said rubbing her back. Melo kissed her forehead and she grabbed his finger.

 Melo kissed her forehead and she grabbed his finger

Burp her please. I said handing her over to him he nod and grabbed her burp cloth and placed her on his shoulder. I fixed myself and walked to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and finished up washed my hands. When I walked out they were both sleeping.
Two days later
Today we go home right now I'm waiting on Melo to come to the front with the car and I was watching everybody Instagram story.

I smiled seeing Melo story

Come on bae. Melo said. I put my phone down as he pushed me and the baby to the car. I got in and Melo put Layla on the other side in back.

Hey baby my parents and grandparents want to see Lay. Melo said.

But bae I just wanna go home to my own bed and shower. I whined.

Baby it be really quick. He said. I rolled my eyes.

Fine...let's go. I said. He kissed my cheek then my Layla cheek and got in the first and drove to his dad house. When we got there he help us out the car.

Woah look who it is. LaVar said.

She's sleeping. Melo said setting her on the island.

She gorgeous...Gelo come see your other niece. LaVar said. Gelo walked in the kitchen with Jaden behind him.

Damn she looks like Melo. Gelo said.

Tiana you seen her yet. Melo said.

Very beautiful like Ariel. She said making me smile but frowned when Layla started crying.

Princess....it's just grandma and grandpa and uncle Gelo and Auntie Jaden. I said taking her from Jaden. Then Melo took her and she stopped fucking crying.

I'm tried can we go home now. I said.

Baby we just got here. Melo said.

LaMelo I'm tried. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

15 more mins please. He groaned.

Fine. I said rolling my eyes. He kissed me and walked over to his uncle's with the baby.

Is my god daughter here. Nyah said.

Yes she's with Melo being a daddy girl. I said.

Are you jealous? She asked.

Yes because she was supposed to be a mama girl. I said. She laughed as we watched Melo show her off.

LaMelo let me see my god daughter. Nyah said. He looked me in the eyes and walked over to us.

I swear if drop my daughter Anyah Imma beat ya ass. He said.

Babe. I said.

I'm serious. He said. I kissed him he didn't even kiss back he was to busy focus on Layla.

I'm not gonna drop Layla. She said. We soon left and went home finally went home. I was currently feeding layla as Melo showered.

You all done beautiful. I said kissing her forehead as she coo. I smiled grabbing her burp cloth and burped her.

Baby where's the lotion? Melo asked.

Oh the kitchen counter. I said he walked out and grabbed the lotion before walking in the room he kissed lala head and kissed me. After he finished he sat next to us well tried because Dip was so close to me.

Dip move nigga. Melo said pointing to the right dip just looked up at him but back at lala.

He just protecting Lala Mel. I said rubbing his head.

Can't he just lay in front of y'all. He groaned.

Dip come sit right here. I said pointing on the floor in front of my feet. He got up and sat the bottom of my feet.

Gimme kiss. Melo said.

No I'm tryna burp your daughter. I said.

Please baby just a little peck. He said.

No. I said. He sucked his teeth and started pouting. I rolled my eyes getting up and grabbed the baby's diaper bag. I grabbed a diaper and the wipes.

LaMelo move so I could change her. I said.

No. He said. I sighed and placed her on his lap. She was grunting and I wasn't finna tell him shit his if shit got in him that's his fault. She let a big fart out and he ain't heat it.

Are you done? I asked like as if she could talk back she wasn't even listening she was smiling at LaMelo as he made faces at her. I took her diaper off and seen shit fall on his leg.

Ariel what the fuck was that? He asked. I laughed and wiped her booty after taking the diaper off and putting a new one under the old on.

Your daughter shit...I told you to move. I said. Taking her outfit off since some got out the diaper.

Relax it wasn't even a lot it was just a like pebble. I said. 

There's still shit on my leg Ariel. He said.

I told you to move LaMelo. I said picking Layla and walked to her room. I grabbed her a outfit.

Layla your so lucky I love you babygirl. He said squeezing her cheeks.

I need to shower babe can you watch her...please? I asked. He nod and kissed me then took Layla. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.