2.💍

Ariel 🍒
Chino hill High school

Let me show you the office for you classes

Let me show you the office for you classes. Zyrah said. I followed her to the office.

She's new and she's need her schedule. Zyrah said. The lady nod and my made my schedule and then called some boy down I guess we have the same schedule and he gonna show me around.

Melo 💧

LAMELO TO THE MAIN OFFICE LAMELO TO TO THR MAIN OFFICE PLEASE. Secretary said through the speakers. I groaned and grabbed my backpack.

Damn boy what you do now. Don said laughing.

Man I don't know. I said and walked to the office I seen Ariel fine thick ass.

LaMelo This Ariel she new and y'all have the same class so would you be kind and show her around. The secretary Mrs.James said I nod and me and Ariel walked out.

So first class we have is Mr.Frank which is Health class. I told her as we walked to our home room.

So this is home room Mrs.Willson. I said and sat down she sat down next to me.

So where do we go after health. She asked.

Duh gym my favorite class. I said and she groaned.

I always loved basketball but I've always hated gym. She said.

Why don't you sign up for the basketball team. I suggested.

No nope hell no I love basketball but I'm or signing up for it. She said making me laugh.

Why not though your good. I laughed.

Because I don't think basketball team is for me I like making music basketball is just got fun. She said soon we headed to our first class.

Hey Melo. This hoe Kaylen said. She's the biggest hoe in school. I ignored her and kept writing notes down. Soon she left and Ariel laughed.

Lunch Time
Ariel 🍒

Bitch over here. Zyrah yelled I rolled my eyes walking away from Melo so I could sit with the girls.

So how class with Melo. Niah asked.

It good some girl came up to him in health class and math he he called a thot. Then he got in trouble. I was dieing. I said laughing. The boys came up to us I was texting my mom.

Yo Ariel you listen. Quan said banging on the table.

No what happen. I said.

The mall the move after school today. Zyrah said. I nod and we kept talking.

After School...

It was me Zyrah Niah Quan and Melo walking around the mall with like 4 bags each.

Nigga I'm fucking hungry let go to the food quart. Melo said I nod and we headed for the food quart. Me and Melo was having a whole conversation ahead of everyone as Zyrah was being lovely Dovey with Quan and Niah was all lonely.

Damn I feel hella lonely. She said.

Just go home then. Melo said I hit him on the arm.

That's so mean. I said.

New Bestfriend come here. I said pulled her we hugged him tightly. I seen Melo mug us.

Don't mug me bitch. Niah said and pushed him. I laughed showing off my purple braces.

I'm want some Subway. Melo said.

Me too. I said. But the others didn't want it so me and Melo went to subway and they went their separate ways.

So tell me about yourself. He said.

Umm I'm the only child I don't know who my father is I live with my aunt now because I didn't like that my mom letting some random stranger with us I sing and play ball and yeah. I said.

That's crazy your mom choice you over some dude. Melo said I nod. Soon we order and we went to find somewhere to sit.

Let me get your number. He said we traded numbers and kept eating. I put my name in as "Gurl-best🔚💛".

At home...

After the mall we all went home for school tomorrow and Me and Melo learned a lot about each other we got closer. But anyway I went sleep after my shower.