45.💍

Ariel💞
2 months later...

Alright Mrs.East... from what I seen it's a little healthier baby boy. My doctor said. I looked over at melo he was happy as hell but he couldn't do anything cuz Layla was sleeping in his arms.

As you could see I changed my last name it's now East. Me and Melo have been working on the wedding and looking school for Layla cuz summer almost over we got July and August to g err through you got LaMelo birthday but fuck LaMelo's birthday mines comes first July 12th.

Anyways you guys are set to go I'll see y'all next week oh and here's a lollipop for babygirl. He said handing melo the lollipop.

Thank you doctor Hamilton. I said he nod and left. I cleaned my stomach off and melo opening Layla lollipop and started eating it.

I'll get her more relax. He said.

Nasty ass. I said sitting up. I turned around and we left. We went home and Layla was up being sassy as hell I was ready to beat her  ass but Melo was holding me back.

Lyric I said no mommy said no. I said and she cried louder.

LaMelo get ya daughter now...before I beat her ass. I said.

Princess come here. Melo said from the gym. I sighed and turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

Daddy. She cried.

Come here princess. He said. She cried walked to the gym.

Stop crying princess cus your just making mommy more mad. He said kissing her forehead.

Ca-ndy daddy. She stuttered. 

Baby just give her candy. He said walking out to the kitchen.

I'm cooking LaMelo and I told her no twice and then the third time she tried getting it on her own. I said.

Mommy cooking but daddy get you candy after you eat. He said.

I now candy. She cried.

Layla do you go in time out. I said.

Noo. She groaned.

Then cut the shit your not getting candy until you eat real food. I said turning the broccoli off. I was making steak broccoli and mashed potatoes.

Baby. Melo said.

What? I asked.

Chill out with the attitude. He said.

What melo I hate when you do that shit you call me I answer and all of a sudden I have a attitude cuz I what. I said.

Cuz you do have a attitude every time. He said.

If your not gonna ask me something or saying anything besides my "attitude" then stop talking to me. I said.

I was just gonna asked what you want and wanna do for your birthday. He said.

You could have just said that instead of say I had a "attitude". I said.

Just answered the question bae. He said.

I want a day alone it doesn't have to be on my birthday but I want a day without you and Layla bothering me. I need some alone time. I said.

Okay. He said.

Okay come make ya plate. I said.

Layla come eat. I said.

She cried herself to back to sleep. He said.

Wake her ass up. I said walking to the living room.

Layla wake you could go to sleep after your bath. I said.

No mommy. She whined.

Come eat lala cuz you didn't eat shit since this morning. I said picking her up and placed her on her two feet. But instead she was instant to be picked up. 

Melo come her your daughter. I said.

Baby seriously. He said. I looked at him he sighed and picked her up.

If were to pick her up then my back would hurt tomorrow. I said.

That didn't stop you last time you was pregnant. He said.

Yes it did my back was in fucking pain. I said.

Alright ma. He said. He put Layla in her high chair I got her plate and give it to her and we all ate. After eating I gave Layla a bath then I put her to sleep. I sighed and walked into our bedroom and walked to the bathroom where melo was using the bathroom. 

I think he's gonna look like me. I said rubbing my stomach.

Why? He asked flushing the toilet.

Cuz Layla looks like you more. I said.

Imma tell this now...he's gonna he my twin...cuz the night we had fuck I remember I let load of my shit out. He said.

Ughh I just want one of my babies to look like me. I whined.

Baby Layla looks like you more then me yeah when she first came out was like 2 months she looks like me but she's looks like you know but acts like me and has your nasty ass attitude. He said and kissed my shoulder.

Shut up. I said.

You ready to become the next Mrs.ball? He asked.

I think so. I said. He laughed and kissing me.

You ready to be a dad again. I said.

Hell yeah and it's a boy fasho I'm ready. He said.

I swear on my moms melo if you force my son to play ball before he can walk Imma kick ya ass not everyone has to basketball. I said.

Alright ma but I can't promise you that. He said and walked away from me and he was laughing.

Bae I'm serious. I said walking after him I got on the bed as he turned off the lights and turned on the TV.

Ouch. I whined.

What? He asked.

You stocked me. I whined.

My fault baby. He said and kissed me.

Oh shit I left my phone in Layla bathroom can you go get it. I said. He sighed and got up and went to get the phone.

Thank you bubba. I said.

You welcome. He said.