6.💍

Ariel 🍒

Ariel what happen baby why you crying. Auntie sonny asked I ran into her open arms  and busted down crying.

Ari baby what happen. She asked again.

I don't know I just got mad at my boyfriend for no reason just because he asked for the girl I fought name and when he said it's was his ex I just got mad. I said. Auntie hugged me tight

Ari why get mad. Zyrah asked.

I don't know. I said. She sat next to me I whipped my face playing with my charm bracelet. Soon it was get time to get ready so I got in shower when I got out I seen I got a text from Melo.

I texted him back but hen probably sleep now

I texted him back but hen probably sleep now. Then I went to sleep.

Next Day

I woke and got dress then went across the street so me and Melo could talk.

Where's Melo. I asked Zo. He pointed to the backyard. When I walked back there he was playing with the dogs.

BABE. He yelled and ran to me.

Hey Melo. I said he hugged me tight. I hugged him back.

You wanted to talk. He said I nod and we sat down at the need of the pool I put my feet in.

So why you just get mad and walk off like that. He asked.

All honestly I don't know. I just be getting mad cuz every boy I date I fight their ex and they get and break up with me. I said.

Who said I was gonna break up with you. He said. I shrugged and rubbed on my arm.

See you just be jumping the conclusion. He said.

I'm sorry. I mumbled. He through his arm over my shoulder then kissed me.

It's okay baby next time don't do please. He asked I nod and kissed him again.

Love you baby. He said.

I love you too. I smiled. He got back in the pool but stood in front of me.

Get in with me. He said.

Babe I don't got a suit. I said. He pulled on my shirt and took is off.

LaMelo stop. I whined. He sucked his teeth and got out then went in house for a shorts.

Here babe. He said I took the shorts and went behind a tree and changed my pants.

Damn nigga you skinny I shouldn't be able to fit in your shorts. I said and got in the pool. He kissed me and we started making out.

Uncle LaVar they making babies in y'all pool. Niah snitched. Melo sucked his teeth and pulled away.

Bro shut up. He said.

Boy don't ever making no babies we already got one grandbaby. LaVar said. I giggled and swim to the ended of the pool.

So y'all good now. She asked I nod then look back at him he was staring at me but out of space like in deep thoughts.

Baby you okay. I asked. He snapped out of it and nod. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

Can stay for night I miss you. He said. I nod soon we got out went in the house I went home for a shower and packed my stuff. Then went back to his house he was in his room playing Fortnite and I was on the phone with Zyrah she at Phaquan house also. Auntie Sonny was on a business trip for 2 weeks so we're both got the house to ourself.

Gurl where's your nigga. Zyrah askers

Playing the game like he didn't ask me to stay the night. I said rolling eyes he looked back at me.

Stop talking shit. He said.

No cuz you invited me to the stay the night and your playing the game. I said. He paused his game and kissed me.

Let me finish this game and we can watch a movie. He said I nod soon I ended the call with Zyrah and Melo and I watched a movie until I fell asleep.