40.💍

Aʀɪᴇʟ✨
Couple days later...
Today is the dinner with my dad and mom and Melos family. I always been feeling sick for like 3 days. But right now I was shopping with my mom cuz she asked to come and because she knows more about my dad then I do.

So how's you and Melo? Mom asked.

We're good. I said.

Y'all didn't look good at the party. She said.

He was mad cuz of mines and Layla bath suits. I said.

Oh okay. She said. I nod and walked down the meat section. We're having steak with salad.

Oh Dad bring Kairi. I said.

Who's that? She asked.

His daughter. I said.

Ariel it's supposed to be a family dinner. She said.

She's family she's my little sister,and I don't think it's fair you could bring your lil boyfriend his not family I don't even like him and your bringing him into my house. I said.

Because his my husband Ariel that's your stepdad. She said.

His not my real Dad mom and I told you before y'all got married what he did and you still choose him over your own daughter. I said. After shopping with herself ass we went home and my dad and Kairi were already here and the girls were playing barbies and melo and my dad were playing 2k.

Hi baby. I said as Layla ran up to me.

Oh sup guys. Dad said.

Hi Dave. Mom said.

Arianna umm Kairi come meet your older sister. He said.

Are you gonna take my daddy away? She asked.

No I'm not. I said.

Okay. She said and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.

Whats your name? She asked.

Ariel. I said.

Like princess Ariel. She said.

Yeah. I said.

Cool. She said. Then my mom husband Spencer walked in.

Hi Ariel. He said.

Goodbye Spencer. I said walking away.

You shouldn't be walking away from me. He said.

Now hold up who are you and why you speaking to her like that. Dad said.

I'm her stepdad. He said.

Okay let me tell you something...if you talk to my daughter like that again Imma have beat ya ass...Arianna come get this punk ass nigga out my face. Dad said and walked away.

Baby come here. Melo said. I walked to him and sat on his lap.

Yes bae. I said.

You feel okay? He asked.

Just a little headache that's all. I said. He nod and kissed me. I kissed him back until Lonzo walked in the house snapping fingers.

Aye y'all promised no more babies until y'all married. He said.

Facts so keep y'all hands to y'all self's. Gelo said. I rolled my eyes and got up.